two

two: the flash

two: the flash

A MIRACLE.

miracles were something that happened miraculously, something you never expected to happen. miracles were something that the kinsley's never believed in. miracle was a word, a word that brought so much darkness behind it. if miracles were really real, why didnt taylor kinsley come home alive and breathing. if miracles were really real, why did aurora get struck by lighting.

but miracles were real. aurora woke up. she was okay. the kinsley's weren't going to loose another person because the word miracle became a real thing. how did aurora kinsley even survive? the doctors have no idea- they ran tests on her, x-rays, everything they could. aurora woke up a miracle, she really was the goddess from above. 

aurora didn't even have a scratch. her body was healed from all the scars aurora gotten when she was younger, all the cuts and bruises- they all disappeared. aurora woke up a new person, the doctors say she woke up with a smile on her face like she knew something people didnt. aurora couldn't remember much from yesterday, only remembering what happened before she left the lunchroom.

that didnt mean aurora wouldn't remember things as she went on with life, but the doctors didnt want to rush it. she didnt have a concussion, which was also a miracle. the brunette sat on her bed, her earbuds in her ears playing P!NK as she looked at the 'flash' comic book she found. aurora nodded her head to the music, the doctor in her room looked at the 17 year old with a smile. 

willa was sitting next to her sister, her head in auroras lap as the older kinsley played with her hair. she had another earbud in, listening to the same music. the two sisters laid on the hospital bed, aurora didn't say anything since she woke up though. it was mostly nods and points, but the doctors believe it was from the trauma.  freddy was outside in the hallway, a coffee in his right hand and a clipboard in the other. 

aurora looked up to see peter parker standing in the doorway, a soft smile on his face. aurora shut her comic book, willa looking up at peter with a smile- making the teen walk out of the room quickly with a look saying 'ooo'. aurora rolled her eyes, she sat up on her bed looking at her ex best friend, "hey." he greeted.