three

three: good morning parkers!

OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS, THE PARKERS ALWAYS SAW AURORA

may parker, didn't mind, she loved aurora like a daughter for years. she welcomed aurora into their home: sometimes she never even know's that aurora is in the house until she walks down the stairs the next day. aurora basically lived in the parker's home, she hated her home right now.

the doorbell rang, aurora stood outside in the sunshine. she wore bright red sunglasses, her purse slung over her shoulder as she sat there for someone to answer the door. it took three seconds, a new record for peter, to open the door. "well hello rora." he stated, kissing his girlfriend on the lips as she walked in. 

the couple grabbed hands walking into the kitchen, "good morning parkers." aurora exclaimed, a bright smile on her face like she didnt just see them yesterday. may hung up the phone, giving aurora a hug, "how are you mrs. parker?"

"aurora, i told you over a thousand of times, call me may." may responded making aurora scrunch up her nose as she sat on the counter. aurora pressed her lips together, she zoned out of the conversation thinking about her dream she had a few nights ago. it seemed so real, she hoped it was real: having a life with peter parker was something she wished for, for years.

"hey, wait wait." may called out, snapping aurora out of her thoughts. "no, i do the laundry." aurora smirked, she knew what happened that morning: peter was basically cleaning a chimney. "no this is my job, i've been doing your laundry since you were 6 years old-"

"i understand that but i'm in college now and i think its time i took care of my own dirty underwear." peter argued, a smile on his face as aurora snorted. she took a bite of her apple, watching the whole thing play out.

"last time you did the laundry you turned everything blue and red!"

"that was a mistake! i was washing the.. the.. american flag!" peter stated, aurora raised her eyebrows with a playful smirk as peter looked over at her. for how smart peter was, he definitely couldn't think of a better excuse?

"no one washes the american flag."

"i do and i won't anymore, forget it. fine- can i just"

aurora laughed, she gave may a shrug seeing that she wasnt getting anywhere with this. after the 'fight', peter grabbed aurora's hand pulling her out of the room. "bye may!" aurora called out as peter waved back at his aunt. they opened the front door, aurora hopping out on one foot as she tried to put on her converses. "jesus, where are you off too?"

peter chuckled, he threw aurora his car keys, "wherever you want to go."

aurora stopped, she raised an eyebrow at peter as he walked to his car. peter parker giving her the car keys? the last time he did that, aurora crashed into a stop sign. peter looked back at his girlfriend with a playful smirk, "did you just..." she looked down at the car keys, peter smiled, "thank you!"

aurora got in the drivers seat, a giggle escaping her lips as peter got in the passenger side. she turned on the car, turned and grabbed peter's chin. she pulled him in for a kiss, peter kissing her back almost immediately putting his hand behind her head to pull aurora in closer. the next thing they knew, mary-jane was standing next to their car. "hey, lovebirds!"

the two separated, aurora looking at her friend as peter rolled down the window. "hey mj, what's up?" aurora asked, her hands rested on the wheel in front of her. "everything okay?" mj opened the back door, she sat down making peter look at aurora- who was staring at her necklace trying to think.

"i think i know who electra is." mj stated, making aurora drop her necklace looking back at her redhead friend. mj pulled out her laptop, her eyes focused on the screen in front of her. aurora felt her hands begin to shake, "the other night, i was out by the pier-" that was true, "and some guys tried to take my motorcycle, electra showed up... and i couldn't help but do some digging." aurora mentally cursed at herself, "anyway, so i looked at her past saves, which spiderman gets all the credit.

but electra saves everyone in the night, spiderman saves everyone during the day. so after some texts, and messages from you rora." mj looked at aurora, a smirk threatening to come out, "aurora, you're always up at night. your favorite color is purple... and you were struck by lighting. electra well, its in her name." aurora froze, she chuckled lightly seeing mj staring at her. "i'm not dumb."

aurora swallowed uncomfortably, but keeping that playful smile on her face, "sure." aurora replied, she looked up front and peter noticed her side glance. "i'm definitely electra." mj rolled her eyes before grabbing aurora's hand, the promise ring peter gave her a few months ago on her ring finger. mj pulled that off, "what-"

then her hand glowed, mj quickly smiled seeing aurora go wide eyed. aurora opened the car door, mj following- peter noticing his girlfriend in distress got out of the car also. "its not what it looks like." aurora stated, her eyes on her friend in front of her. "give me the ring back." aurora demanded, reaching for the ring in her friends hands.

"how? why? that isn't possible!" mj stated, running her hands through her hair. aurora looked around, she grabbed mj's hands quickly. "you're electra... that must mean-" aurora cut her off by putting her hand over mj's mouth, "he's spiderman." she said muffled.

"no!" peter and aurora both exclaimed.

"hey guys!" hannah called out, she walked up to the group seeing aurora in stress. her hands were shaking, her eyes kept glancing down at the ground. the blonde noticed everyone being on edge, "what's up?"

mj kept her mouth shut, she looked between the couple, "nothing." peter replied before grabbing aurora's hand. the two looked at mj, aurora glaring at her friend as she got in the passenger seat. 

aurora shut the door as mj walked away with hannah, saying goodbye to peter. he got in the passenger seat, he started to laugh making aurora look over at him. "what?" she asked, placing the ring back on her finger. aurora shook her head, "if she says anything-"

"she won't."

"we'll see."