seven

seven: you stole my brand

AURORA RAN AS FAST AS SHE COULD

when she made it in times square, her suit was already on her body, the mask going on her body.  her staff was in her hands, ready to attack whenever. the blue man that was the center of attention- literally- made all the cop cars fly back towards the people. aurora put her hands up, the cop car stopping in mid air. 

"everyone okay?" aurora asked, looking back at the people- who were all wide eyed. they nodded before running away, aurora putting the car down before jumping on top of it. peter landed next to her, "you're a tad bit late." 

"yo sparkles!" spiderman called out, aurora glaring at him, "hey how you doing?" peter waved at the blue man, aurora looked around at the people. everyone was looking at her, electra. 

"its you?"

"yeah, I know it's me. who are you?" spiderman replied. the blue man stepped forward, electricity shooting out of his foot underneath the car.

"you don't remember me?" blue man asked.

 "no. should I?"

"i walked into the street. the car almost hit me. you swooped me up." blue man explained, aurora looked at peter with a 'you better fucking know who this is' look. peter looked over at aurora, she zoned out looking into the crowd. collen was standing there, a smirk on his face, he pointed at his watch.

peter sat down on the car, "yes! of course i remember you- you're my eyes and ears!" peter walked towards him, aurora glaring at collen before following spiderman. she held her staff high, "uh, what's your name again?"

"max." aurora mumbled, her quick thinking coming handy. 

"is it max?" spiderman replied, thanking aurora by nodding at her. she smiled back, her eyes focused on the people around them. if this got messy, these people are gonna be badly injured. aurora looked up at the balcony on a nearby skyscraper, a sniper was pointing his gun straight at the electrical blue man.

spiderman and max kept talking, aurora stood there with her arms crossed. something about this didnt seem right? aurora had so many of her thoughts running through her head she couldn't even concentrate "I don't know what's going on with me. " aurora looked at the blue man named max, peter was slowly getting closer

"I can see that. I can... I believe you. "

"it's strange, the power I feel. i got so much... i got so much anger."

haha. mood.

 "I can see that. I can see you don't wanna be here and you're scared. I see you don't know what's happening to you." peter replied, aurora tapped her foot. she did have an unfinished date with the guy right next to her- but of course she couldn't just yell 'oh yeah! i have a date with spiderman aka, peter parker, aka my boyfriend, hurry this up please?' that would blow-over well.

"i don't want them shooting me anymore." max demanded, aurora looked up at the sniper- her eyes narrowed at him. no matter what spiderman did, the cops would never listen. they would rather go home and get this over with, instead of solving the situation. spiderman did his best to defuse the situation, but max was freaking out.

he stepped back, the water underneath his feet making electricity shoot out of him. a gunshot went off, aurora flicked her wrist to make the gun fly out of his hands.  that was right before max sent electricity straight towards the billboard- peter was also flung back leaving aurora standing there. "you stole my brand." aurora mumbled, but it was loud enough for max to hear.

he put his hands up, aurora did also. the two shot electricity straight towards each other, aurora was pushed back but she held her ground. the blue electricity wrapped around the purple, moving aurora farther and farther back, she felt her feet begin to slip out from underneath her. aurora shut her eyes, "this is gonna hurt."

and it did.

aurora was thrown back into a wall, the billboard above her about to fall down. aurora quickly stood up, she shoved a cop out of harms way, spiderman webbing the two of them away from the damage. aurora lifted her hand, her staff going straight into her hand. she swung it around, she looked at the billboards: of course people had to make this situation worse. 

"you set me up!" max screamed at the two heroes.

"we definitely didnt set you up!" aurora shouted back, anger and frustration in her tone. of course, everyone ignored the girls. aurora pressed her lips together, she crossed her arms seeing what peter was going to do. since everyone listened to the guys, why did she even try? max went to his knees, aurora going wide eyed.

he slammed his hands into the ground, electricity being sent straight towards spiderman and electra- and the people behind them. it came so quickly, aurora backflipped over the car as soon as peter did, the two looked identical. aurora landed, electricity shooting out of her hands as she stopped some of the lighting.

aurora froze, she quickly ran to the people, placing her hand down on the metal. the blue electricity shot through her body instead of the innocent people, aurora cried out, the pain being overwhelming. she kept her hand on the metal, the pain feeling like it did the night she was struck by lighting.

the lighting disappeared, aurora kept seeing stars. her hands were going on and off, her powers were clearly fucked up. she didn't get a break, max said something and shot electricity straight towards the couple. spiderman webbed electra, the two of them dodging the blast. peter went one way, aurora went the other.

aurora couldn't see for shit, everything was spinning, the lights blinded her. aurora looked at max, who flew back because of peter- who flew back into a glass building. aurora looked up at electro, who landed against a billboard. he put two cords against his body, aurora swallowing in fear as the whole city went black.

there it was, the darkness that always found its way back to aurora- as soon as she felt light.

the electricity shot through the city, everything seemed to be falling from the blast. aurora quickly looked at a young child, who was running straight towards a falling billboard. aurora grabbed the kid, the billboard just skinning aurora's back as she handed the child to her mother. aurora looked at all the people, they were still standing there.

"run!" aurora screamed like it was obvious.

aurora helped as many as she could, her vision blurring by the second. a electricity bolt was sent straight towards her, aurora went wide eyed as she put her hands up. the electricity hit her body, instead of the people behind her. aurora eye's rolled to the back of head, the electricity lighting up her veins as she fell to the ground- her breath in pants.

the next events were a blur, max was on the ground due to spiderman spraying water on him. peter ran over to aurora, she blinked several times looking at the sky, "you couldn't have done that literally two seconds faster?" she groaned as peter helped her up, he felt small shocks going through her suit. 

then they were off into the night.