ten

ten: can i kiss you?

AURORA MADE IT HOME WITH HER EYES PUFFY AND RED

she sat in her room, ice cream in her hands like she was going through a breakup. the office was on the tv, aurora tried to laugh at their jokes but she just ended up crying. willa walked in her room, looked at her older sister, then walked out.  aurora held peters sweatshirt in her hands, she took it from him a few weeks ago.

aurora sat on her bed, there was a knock on her window. aurora looked over with dead eyes, all the tears done from coming out. she saw peter there, his face covered in bruises. all of the sadness going away seeing him hurt, "holy shit." she opened her window, to peter wrapping his arms around her.

aurora helped him to her bed, he took off his suit as aurora ran to grab stuff to help him. peter sat in auroras chair, his head falling back making aurora grab it. "hey, i'm going to help you." she whispered as she looked at the gashes all along his chest. she cringed, running the washcloth over them.

peter was admired by her concentration. his eyes trailed to her lips as she swallowed uncomfortably. she was pulled in close, "peter what you did was stupid, you could've called me." aurora threatened, their lips dangerously close. peter shook his head, "yes pete."

"you could've been badly hurt." peter replied, his voice a whisper making aurora get butterflies in her stomach. she blushed, looking away at her door, "can i kiss you?" aurora looked at peter, her eyes wide before she pulled him in. she grabbed his chin, lifting up his face so they could deepen the kiss. aurora raised her hand to lock her door, the electricity moving around the lock.

"i'm in love with you." aurora whispered, her voice fragile and close to breaking. peter chuckled, he placed his lips on hers once again. he waited years for this, now he couldn't believe it. 

"no, i'm in love with you."  peter whispered as they fell back onto auroras bed. he was still shirtless, but he pulled off auroras shirt, he pulled away from the kiss, "are you sure?" he knew how terrible flash treated her, how insecure aurora was towards herself for years. 

aurora nodded, "i'm sure."

TW| sexual assault

TW| sexual assault

MIDNIGHT CAME AROUND.

aurora and peter laid in aurora's bed, aurora wore peters shirt and he was shirtless. peter sat up in the bed, his eyes on the beautiful girl he had ever saw. her arms were wrapped around his waist, her face buried into his side. a soft smile was on her face as she slept, peter pressed a soft kiss to her forehead making aurora pull him in closer.

willa walked into the room shortly after, her eyes on the two laying in bed together. peter was asleep, his arms wrapped around aurora's waist. the two looked like they belonged together, willa knew true love when she saw it- peter parker was in love with aurora kinsley and he always has.

willa left the room with a smile. she went downstairs to see quinn sitting there, his head in his hands. he looked like he was crying, "willa, where's rory?" he asked quietly making willa raise her eyebrow. "i need to talk to her."

willa knew something was up as soon as quinn stood up. his eyes were pitch black, his veins in his neck were turning black. willa quickly screamed, making peter and aurora shoot up with worry, "willa." aurora screamed, stumbling out of her bed as she ran down the hallway. quinn stood at the end of it, a knife being held up to willa's throat. "quinn, what the fuck!?"

peter was next to aurora as soon as possible. his eyes focused on quinn and the younger kinsley, "quinn, what are you doing?" peter asked, pushing aurora behind him without her knowing. he grabbed her hand before she shot a electricity bolt straight at quinn and willa, it hit the knife in quinn's hand making him fly back down the stairs.

willa ran to her sisters arms, aurora looked at peter hearing quinn coming back up the stairs. the next thing aurora knew she was being thrown out of the big window, falling two stories and landing on the cement. quinn landed on top of her, "i always dreamed of this." he whispered in her ear making aurora go wide eyed. he pinned her to the ground, "you're coming with me, beautiful."

"peter!" aurora screamed as loud as she could. she tried to get away as quinn began to drag her away from the only safety she had left. "peter!" she screamed once again making quinn smirk.

"he cant get to you." quinn mocked before running his hand up her sweatshirt. "he's busy right now." he whispered in aurora's ear. she couldn't do anything, everything that flash did to her came right back to aurora, the forced sex, the fake love- everything. but where was peter? he was just next to her?

quinn grabbed aurora's boob, squeezing it once making aurora yell out. she tried grabbing anything to knock quinn off of her, tears falling down her face. her powers weren't working, it was like she was stuck in a memory she wanted to forget. quinn pressed his lips against aurora's, she cried out, "stop!" she screamed.

quinn held her down as he began to slid his hand down her pants. aurora's mouth was covered by his other hand, muffled cries were only heard. she kicked until quinn but his body weight on her legs, aurora could see a shadow in the distance before quinn was knocked off of aurora before he could do anything.

she was pulled up by peter, who looked like he was in a daze. "i've got you." he whispered seeing aurora in distress. quinn disappeared in thin air as soon as their gazes went off of him. "i've got you." aurora wrapped her arms around his body, peter rubbing her back as he looked around with worry.

quinn was going to pay. 

peter made sure of it.