three

three: you're not our aurora

AURORA STOOD IN FRONT OF THE THREE 'FRIENDS'

mj, ned, and peter. the trio, just like aurora's universe... gwen, aurora, and peter. they kept giving her weird looks, except peter, mj was crossing her arms like she was checking out aurora and ned was just staring at her in disbelief. aurora sat at a table, her eyes on the rubber bands she was playing with in her hands. " you're not our aurora..." mj thought out loud making aurora stop playing with the rubber bands.

"you're correct," aurora replied, looking over at them, "im not." peter frowned, he kept looking at aurora like she was an angel sent from above making aurora a tad bit uncomfortable. rory was still trapped in the container, strange only let the trustworthy one out... and the one peter wanted to work with. "can we hurry this up, i kinda want to get home."

they nodded, all separating ways making aurora look back at her hands. purple electricity ran around her index finger, it got flashes of red making aurora think of willa. she knew her brain was messing with her powers, or it could be that the universe knew she didn't belong here. she watched movies where if the imposter (aurora) stayed in the universe, she'll disappear from existence...

"okay so, we get the rest of the guys." 

"you zap them,  doctor magic will send them back. and when we get into MIT, round of stale donuts, my treat." mj stated for peter, making aurora smile a tiny bit. she remembered trying to get into college, it was just a year ago... which made her think. she was two years older than these three, but what if this universe doesn't match with hers? what if time moved on, it could've been years there and just days here.

"let's catch some multiverse men."

"hey! who the hell are these two?" otto asked making the four partners look over at him. aurora looked at rory, who rolled her eyes at the robotic arms guy. aurora glanced next to rory's cage, not even noticing the lizard standing there. all the memories came rushing back to her, every second with peter, every fight against this stupid lizard creature... it all came back.