twelve

twelve: aurora?

twelve: aurora?

AURORA WOKE UP, IT WASN'T DRAMATIC LIKE THE MOVIES-

her eyes were bright purple, her hands glowed, the veins in her body turned purple. willa quickly fell back, her eyes wide seeing aurora stand up- the brunette stared at quinn. the villain stopped hurting peter, his eyes wide seeing aurora start to levitate off the ground. the purple electricity surrounding her feet and hands.

quinn kicked peter in the stomach, the boy spitting out blood. he fell back on the ground, his eyes wide as he looked at aurora. the heroin and villain stared at each other, the air was thick, but they both knew one of them wouldn't make it out of the sewer. the universe brought them here for this moment, now it was fate to take them away.

aurora shot a electricity rope towards quinn, he wasnt fast enough. it wrapped around his throat, the electricity making a burning sound. a smirk was on aurora's face as the rope lifted quinn off the ground, he struggled, he did everything in his power to try and get out of the rope. aurora moved closer to the boy, "what happened to you?" she asked, her voice confident.

quinn smirked, blood falling out of his mouth. "something amazing." he replied, the blood splattering on aurora's face. she wiped it off, tears filling her eyes. quinn grew up with aurora, they knew each others secrets- aurora loved quinn as a friend. one day he just turned evil and aurora couldn't fix him.