five

five: reunions???

five: reunions???

"I FEEL BAD FOR USING HAPPY'S PLACE LIKE THIS

"I FEEL BAD FOR USING HAPPY'S PLACE LIKE THIS."

aurora and rory were in the back of the pack, the two glaring at their villains (electro and otto, who were in front of them) aurora tugged at the collar of her shirt, she really needed her suit about now. ever since gwen's death, aurora never put back on the suit- so it never even crossed her mind till now. did she even have a suit in this reality? 

aunt may, who was a lot younger than her peter's aunt, and smoking hot- was introduced to the two aurora's and her face immediately lit up seeing aurora. it was like how may from her universe would get when aurora walked into the parkers home, but this may was definitely comforting to be around for a short period of time.

the energy in this home was defiantly making aurora's powers odd. her hands kept flickering, her eyes kept going purple and back to brown. she could feel a lot of energy in this home, more than anything in her life... she never felt like this. she felt sick, but powerful. she had absolutely no idea.

"so this is your plan, peter?" rory asked, sitting down on the kitchen counter. peter is for sure gonna kill them all, it was practically set in stone. 

 "no lab, no facilities, just performing miracles in a condominium?" otto asked looking over at rory, who flipped him off.  "what, you're gonna cook up some churros, some frozen burritos in a microwave?" 

"I could go for a burrito. " aurora mumbled, sitting down next to rory. the two shared a look looking over at norman, who was playing with a robotic arm. aurora leaned forward to inspect the arm, man, this universe was cool as fuck.

"he's gonna k!ll us all." otto replied

"well, let's hope not." peter stated looking over at aurora, the two shared a look, aurora felt some sense of deja vu. "you're up first, doc." he patted the doctors shoulder making aurora snort back laughter, she was watching flint try to take off sand on the couch- but it was failing.

"what? hey, I told you. I don't need fixing. I don't need fixing! especially by a teenager using scraps from a bachelor's junk drawer. " otto argued making rory roll her eyes. obviously the two hate each other, but he has no idea who she is, but she hates him. aurora was basically babysitting a woman who was years older than her, just to make sure rory doesnt kill them all.

"no, no, no, no. he got something back there. I can feel it." max stated making aurora nod, "she's the electric witch, she'll tell you she feels the same thing." everyone looked at aurora, she giggled at the nickname, electric witch, wasnt the worst. she was called electric bitch by lindsey after rylie was killed, which really stung aurora in the heart... not.

everyone walked to the backroom, besides aurora. she sat and looked out at new york with a small frown on her face, by peter keeping her here, there was a 50 percent chance she was gonna end up dead... she really didn't want to die. no one knew where collen was, hell, he could be in the same room as them waiting for the right moment to stab aurora and rory. 

aurora put her head in her hands, "he's gonna kill us all." otto repeated making aurora chuckle softly. for once she agreed with the man, even if she had no idea who he was or why he had octopus tentacles as arms... well they were on his back.. which was even weirder.

everyone walked out of the backroom, rory shaking her head with a small smirk on her face, max chuckling at something she said. aurora jumped off the counter, sat on the floor, and laid back on the soft rug. it was something she did to calm herself, usually peter would lay there next to her.. but this peter didn't know anything about aurora. "look at this place, all the possibilities." max stated from next to aurora, he was looking out the window.

"what. this condo?" flint asked making rory chuckle before opening the fridge.

"no, man. i'm talking about the world." max replied as aurora shut her eyes. she never heard villain talk like this before but she was glad she was included, it boosted her ego actually. she was standing in a room full of supervillains and they weren't trying to kill her... yet. "i kinda like who I am here. and all that power back there? I could be so much more. so why'd you come here?"

"i have a daughter." flint replied, stepping towards the two. aurora sat up, she was never gonna get anywhere sitting on the floor. she did calm down, but it wasnt the same without peter. the brunette sat down on the couch, she looked out at the beautiful city. peter used to take her up on the rooftops just so she could see the views, or they could make out and no one would see them... "and i wanna see her, but he's not gonna send anyone home till hes done with his little science project back there."

"you trust him?" rory asked, joining in the conversation. something about her didn't add up to aurora, she seemed to interested on staying here.. it was like she was hiding something. aurora needed to figure it out or else something very bad could happen, which would really fucking suck. 

"I don't trust anyone. the place where I worked at... they were experimenting with electricity created by living organisms, and then... I fell into a vat of electric eels." max explained making aurora nod, she remembers that very clearly.

"you're kidding. i fell into a supercollider." flint replied, making the two villains look at aurora. she shrugged, being struck by lighting wasnt as cool as these two. 

"i was struck by lighting."

"bitten by a radioactive, electric, spider." rory stated making aurora raise another eyebrow. man, rory was very odd, aurora definitely didn't trust her now. that made aurora sigh, she was probably overthinking, rory helped her... she wouldn't try and do anything... right? peter ran out of the backroom, aurora didn't hear what he was saying.

her vision blurred, her ears rung, she could hear voices but she couldn't figure out who was talking. aurora leaned down on the couch, her eyes shut right before electricity shot out of her hands... straight towards the stairs. everyone looked at her making aurora open her eyes, she froze, that only happens when...

collen was here.

he was in the room.

"fuck."

 BRYNN SPEAKS!

cliffhanger!!! HAHAH LOSERS. jk jk, sorry, another update will be thursday night LMAOO. or else i feel nice and wednesday i'll post... if i get home in time. <3