ELECTRA'S BADASS

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGEDACT TWO

ACT TWO

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGEDACT TWO

AFTER CAPTAIN STACY'S DEATH, the world moved on. new york city was still full of criminals, who think they are so clever by breaking into things at night- causing the new heroin to show up. the city was introduced to two new heroes, both of which are never seen together but everyone knows that they something special. spiderman, who protects the city during the daytime. everyone knows his name, everyone wants to be him ever since the lizard attack. electra, the heroin during the nighttime. no one really knows what she looks like, just that electra protected the night like she was best friends with it.

ELECTRA WAS A NOBODY TO SOME PEOPLE. everyone believes that spiderman does the work, electra takes the credit. since no one has a real photo of her, some believe she doesn't exist. but unlike some people, mary jane watson seen the heroin. she saw her suit, her powers, her smile, and even her fights. that one night changed mary-janes point of view on the opinion- making her become closer with the heroin secretly.

AURORA KINSLEY  graduating was the best thing to ever happen to her. she hated sitting around in school, watching the news seeing spiderman being beat up- of course he still wins. aurora wanted to be seen, but she didnt want to. she felt like if people saw her, they would believe she's a monster and trash on aurora. so the night was her speciality, plus it was fun seeing all the lights. her boyfriend peter parker, who was so deeply in love with aurora always was there for the kinsley, even when she didnt need it.

AURORA RUNS INTO THE WRONG PERSON AT THE WRONG TIME. after a death in her family, her brother comes back into town only to tell aurora some terrible news. to add onto that, quinn julin is alive and well- walking the streets of new york. aurora knew that it wouldn't end well, and she knew that whatever quinn wanted- he would drag peter parker and her family into it.