twelve

twelve: how taylor kinsley died

TAYLOR KINSLEY GREW UP RICH.

everything she was surrounded by was gold and money. the neighborhood was the richest in new york, the private school was the richest in the united states. taylor was a spoiled rich girl who got whatever she wanted, when she wanted. after her mothers death (the youngest in the family), christie and taylor became different.

christie shut herself from the world, always in her room, never came out of it. the lights would always flicker when christie was in there, the electricity just seemed to be odd. she also acted different around taylor, more cold towards her, like she wanted taylor to be gone all the time. taylor, she moved on, got an amazing boyfriend and lived her life.

she went to ucla for criminology, graduated top of her class- married her boyfriend, had two kids. taylor had her life planned out, that was until she stumbled in on christie killing their father in cold blood. christie's eyes were black, the electricity coming out of her hands was pitch black- it seemed like it was barely there. taylor never went home after that, figured christie would end up in jail.

that was until a note appeared on the kinsley's front door. it was the rules of the curse, the curse that killed their mother, their grandfather, and so on. the oldest child gets powers first, the powers slowly consume them, the youngest gets killed by the oldest to get the youngest powers. then the oldest gets to much power it kills them.

taylor knew richard parker would know how to fix this, he must know a way to save her? they were friends since birth, she couldn't loose her life because of a curse. of course, richard had his own demons, but he agreed. they grew to close, secrets were spread, the danger grew. people wanted richard dead, christie wanted taylor dead.

"i can't loose you!" taylor kinsley screamed, tears filling her eyes as she shook her head. what was the point of fighting, they were just two adults doing illegal things- of course they would loose each other. it was like fate brought them together, their kids were brought together for one playdate and now they were inseparable: that was before taylor didnt let richard bring peter over anymore. "i have to die! i need someone there for my kids!"