three

three: help

three: help

THREE MONTHS PASSED

THREE MONTHS PASSED.

aurora went back to her old habits, hanging out with the same people everyday, barely eating, reading twenty four-seven. one habit she did break though was not talking with peter parker: the two talked everyday, even if it was small sentences. aurora lost the butterflies in her stomach though, she wanted them back so badly- it was obviously a phase.

the brunette sat outside, her sunglasses placed on top of her head. she blew a bubble in her gum, flipped a page in her book, then smiled seeing gwen coming to sit by her. the two exchanged their handshake, "how are you feeling?" gwen asked as aurora shrugged, her eyes focused on her book.

"pretty focused in my book." aurora replied, a smirk on her face as gwen pulled out her book. they were reading the same book, a competition really. the rules were simple, whoever finishes first gets bragging rights and free food for the next month. aurora was halfway finished, colorful tabs in her book marking her favorite parts. 

"eat it! eat it!" kids chanted from the other side of the courtyard. aurora looked up, her eyes on flash who held up a kid overtop of disgusting food. aurora shut her book, she placed it in her bag as she made her way over to the group. "hey parker, come on. get a picture of this!" flash exclaimed as aurora shoved a kid out of her way to see what was happening.

"no, im not gonna take a picture of it. put him down." peter replied, his voice done with flashes bullshit. aurora looked over at peter, who made hand gestures of putting down the kid with a face. aurora giggled seeing peter struggle "come on gordon, don't eat it." aurora looked at flash, what an asshole.

"take a picture!" flash demanded, making aurora roll her eyes. ever since the breakup he always tried to impress aurora, or be an asshole. aurora hated him, hated every time she looked at his stupid face- and she was sure never to date him again, kiss him again, and let him take advantage of her again. 

"put him down flash!" aurora called out, she stepped forward making flash turn around. he put the kid down, a smirk on his face as he stepped closer to the brunette, "this act"-she pointed towards the kid- "isn't funny, and never will be. so how about you get your head out of your ass and realize that being rude doesn't make you cool." aurora stated, her eyes filled with anger and hatred seeing flash smirk.