one

one: realizations 

one: realizations 

(FIVE MONTHS AGO)

LINDSEY JULIN WASN'T THE PERFECT CHILD.

she made many mistakes, she ruined many things- she was far from perfect. her parents were millionaires, which meant every weekend she would have to act perfect. lindsey wasn't the favorite child, rylie and quinn were loved more than her. lindsey tried to make her parents love her, she tried to be perfect, but it always failed. in every universe lindsey julin would be unloved, and not perfect. 

after the blip, lindsey lost her parents and siblings. she was alone. everyone she loved was gone, besides aurora- who tried to make things brighter in the dark times. lindsey had aurora, her savior, her best friend, her crush. 5 years the two were inseparable, aurora moved on after loosing her family, but lindsey missed her family. she couldn't move on.

aurora kinsley was the light in everyone's eyes. she graduated high school without her boyfriend peter parker, who was blipped away, she moved on. aurora retired from the avengers (if walking out screaming at steve is retiring?) she got a husband, then an amazing job. aurora was becoming perfect. lindsey wasnt. 

lindsey tried to move on, every day she would wake up and go to school. she walked through the halls with aurora, the two tried to make the best of it. quinn and rylie kept the friend group together, but aurora made sure she wouldn't leave lindsey. the julin girl graduated by herself, her two other siblings would never get to experience that.

so when scott lang comes back from some machine, lindsey couldn't move on. her and aurora had to join the avengers (what was left of them) and go back in time to get infinity stones. unfortunately  for lindsey, she was stuck with natasha and clint- clint ended up dying instead of natasha.

that was until thanos and his new sidekick came along. collen kinsley had one goal, kill aurora. lindsey and aurora fought as long as they could, lindsey being stabbed over ten times in the gut, but she carried on. the blipped came back, which meant peter parker saw the love of his life die in front of him, right after they say their hellos. aurora and steve rogers were killed in battle, both sacrificing themselves.