nine

nine: imagine being spiders

"WHAT ABOUT COLLEN AND RORY, IF THATS EVEN HER NAME

"WHAT ABOUT COLLEN AND RORY, IF THATS EVEN HER NAME."

aurora blinked at young peter, her eyes filled with fear. she had no idea what to do about them, kill them? send them back to prison? let them kill her? collen in her universe just gave up and went to prison filled with guilt that he killed his younger sister, this one was determined to kill aurora. he didn't even kill willa, yet he just wants aurora dead- how does that work? maybe he wanted to get aurora out of the way to kill willa, "we kill them?" aurora mumbled in disbelief. 

she couldn't believe rory was collen in rory's universe, aurora should've seen it coming. rory found aurora way to easily, she didn't show her powers, and she seemed to interested in aurora. aurora felt so betrayed, maybe because she finally let someone in and they just betrayed her so easily. everyone aurora lets in either dies or betrays her, peter never did either yet she just left him. 

"how exactly do we do that?" older peter asked leaning back on the counter, aurora glanced at him before blowing a bubble in her gum. aurora jumped off the counter, electricity coming out of her feet as she landed, she grabbed a bunch of little gadgets and held them up. if she could get a energy dampener, dampen their powers just enough to catch them off guard- aurora could kill them... but if it doesnt work aurora would be the one ending up 6 feet under. "an energy dampener? how would we be able to make that?"

aurora shrugged, "intelligent brains and a miracle." everyone sighed in disbelief, including herself. her peter looked at the gadgets before thinking to himself, aurora could tell he was willing to do anything to save her. everyone went to work, trying to make cures and shit... aurora was preparing to die. she sat in a barstool, her eyes on the bracelet willa made for her years ago.

she couldn't give up. she couldn't let willa die for nothing. she promised willa that she would carry on for her, never give up fighting- but right now the promise looked like it would be broken and aurora couldn't mend it together. aurora felt someone wrap their hand around her waist making aurora glance over, it was her peter who was trying to be positive. "hi," he whispered, kissing her on the cheek softly, "how are you feeling?"