six

six: collen, don't

six: collen, don't

COLLEN KINSLEY KNEW EXACTLY WHEN HIS SISTER ENTERED THIS UNIVERSE

he knew where she was all the time, where she slept, her two friends, he knew everything. he wanted to find the perfect time to kill her, take away her freedom to live. he was ready to stab her, laugh as she fell on the ground crying for her boyfriend, then stab her again. he fantasied this moment, killing two different versions of his sister. he was ready for anything.

so, he found the perfect opportunity to kill her. it was in front of peter parker, obviously the wrong one to aurora, but the perfect one to collen. he wanted peter to suffer, he kept the two aurora's here, and now he would deal with the price. he watched his sister from the rooftop, he hid in the shadows, now it was a perfect time.

well it was, he thought otto was dead- which would cause chaos, but he was alive. collen knew he had to wait, he couldn't wait much longer though- he was ready to kill aurora kinsley whenever he could. his sister sat in the living room, a small smile on her face, rory was next to her, the two looking at each other and giggling at max- who flipped them off. 

aurora stood up from the couch, she looked out the window and she swore she saw collen sitting there. she froze, her eyes turning purple, she had to stay calm. one wrong move could kill her and rory, aurora couldn't take that chance. peter walked out to help dr. otto but aurora walked out, he didn't question it. 

aurora sat in the hallway, her head in her hands. she had no idea why she felt so homesick, scared, and she felt like she was ready to die. she knew collen was here, she wanted him to end it as quick as possible, save the waiting. aurora glanced out the window, she put her hair up in a ponytail and quickly said a goodbye to her peter. she knew he wouldn't be able to hear her, but she hoped he knew that she loved him still.

aurora stood up, something appeared in her hand making aurora look down. it was a sword, not her staff. she figured the suit that aurora wore in this reality appeared on her because she felt her clothes change into something else. her vision began to get blurry, her hands were flickering with energy. aurora walked back into the apartment quickly to see norman's hand webbed onto the robotic hand. "oh fuck."