Mature Chapter

A/N: So basically this chapter isn't relevant for the story. Because in the next chapter Mia wakes up next to her boss...naked. This is just a mature chapter, for those who read this book, before I edited it. It's just a sex scene. All you need to know is that they have sex. P.S. If you know me personally and read this, don't let me know. This is awkward. K, bye.

We had a drink together. Okay, maybe more than just one. And now we're in his office at the back of the bar. I didn't know there were offices in bars.

He closes the door behind him and locks it, while I giggle and lean my butt on his desk. His office looks like the one in the main building. He smirks as he comes closer, almost stumbling over the carpet. I giggle, but stop when he kisses me. I immediately response and throw my arms around his neck.

He licks my bottom lip, making me open my mouth so our tongues can fight for dominance. He grips my behind and lifts it up, so I'm sitting on his desk. He spreads my knees apart so he can stay in between my legs.

"Take off my shirt." He breathes against my mouth and I nod and open his buttons. He takes off the white shirt and takes my hands, putting them on his hard abs. I feel his body, realizing how fit he really is. Those suits are just hiding this god like body, so women don't faint.

I wrap my legs around his waist when he lifts me up and sits down on his desk chair, so I'm straddling his lap. I moan when I feel his huge bulge. The whole time we didn't break our kiss.

I fidget with his belt, before he eventually opens it himself. Thank god I'm wearing a dress. I break the kiss to look down on his hands working on his already tripping shaft. I take it into my hands and he watches my hands.

I bump it a few times, feeling him take in a breath, before starting to kiss my neck, while pulling up my dress. He takes it out of my hands again and guides it towards my area, his tip teasing my folds.

"Fuck." I breath against his hair when he suddenly thrusts into me. His hands guide my butt slowly at first, but then I take over and move my hips faster. His thrusts meet mine and he looks up at me while doing so.

"Oh god." I moan, going faster and squinting my eyes while looking up to the sky. I'm so close. I start panting harder when I feel his hand working on my area, almost bringing me over the edge already.

He stops my body from moving, making my eyes shoot open. I was so close. He stands up and places me on the desk behind me. He throws my legs over his shoulder and starts thrusting into me harder and faster.

"Cole." I moan when he brings one hand up to my breast, massaging it and pinching my nipple. I feel myself getting close again and he starts breathing faster, letting me know he's close too. I arch my back on the desk when he goes deeper.

He pulls my waist closer to him and I let out a loud and satisfied moan when I feel the infamous sensation. I grip the edges of the desk when he still doesn't stop.
"Fuck." He curses before burying himself inside of me and filling me up. I'm still shaking when he pulls out and watches his seeds tripping out of me.

I feel self conscious under his stare and clear my throat. He chuckles, opens a drawer and gets a tissue out, cleaning me and tossing it in the trashcan. He plops down on his chair and pulls me on his lap, letting me bury my face in the crook of his neck.

He's drawing circles on my back while trying to catch his breath again. I can't believe we did that. I'm not even that tipsy. I just felt horny all of a sudden. He doesn't seem really drunk either.

"We shouldn't have done that." I hear him breath out and nod against his skin.
"It was a mistake." I confirm. He chuckles and pulls away to look at me.

He kisses my lips and soon we start making out again.
"My place or yours?" He asks in between kisses. I smile.
"Yours." I say and squeal when he suddenly stands up and pulls me with him.

Oh this is going to be a long night.