Epilogue

I smile and take the news papers from the porch, before closing the door. I turn around and walk into our bedroom, where Cole is still sleeping. I look around the whole house, still not over the fact that we finally moved in together. I love his house and I hope we'll stay here forever, especially after what Cole told me about his family.

"Hey, sunshine." I hear a raspy voice say and smile, before jumping in bed with him. He chuckles when I kiss his cheeks. I throw the news papers on his chest, not as angry as years ago when somebody wrote an article about us.

"Golden couple expecting a baby." He reads out loud, smiling to himself.
"After the affair scandal about businessman Cole Haynes and his secretary Mia Hampshire, the couple announced their marriage soon after. And now, two years later, they are finally expecting a child. Rumor has it that they're expecting twins." Cole gives me a confused look and I roll my eyes.

"My stomach is not even visible yet, how would they know that? No matter what it is, they always manage to get a lie in there." I say and he shrugs and sits up in bed. I kiss him, happy about the fact that we've made it so far.

"Come on, get dressed. Fred and Rina are coming over in a few." I say and he groans.
"Why do we have to have a party?" He asks, making me roll my eyes.Rina and Fred are a couple, who would've known. Sarcasm intended. And James vanished. Thankfully, though.

Cole told me about what originally happened to James and I was mad at first, but happy after. It just showed that James lied again and I knew it. He also told me why Frederick spend so many days at my house. I couldn't help but to roll my eyes, but I was glad he looked out for me. He still is and I love it.

"Because it's your birthday babe." I tell him for the nth time.
"But you know what I'd rather do." He wiggles his eyebrows seductively and I shake my head in amusement.

"Breakfast is in ten minutes." I say and get out of the bedroom, before he gets me again. I smile, preparing the breakfast. I love Cole and I'm so happy that we'll have a child in less than nine months. I can't believe it. I married the man of my dreams two years ago.

We haven't decided to get a child until a few months ago, where we decided to take me off the pill. It's weird not plopping that little devil in whenever I had to. But I love it and can't wait. I'm rooting for a girl and Cole is rooting for a boy. Maybe we'll get both, who knows.

"Looks good, honey." I hear my husband say from behind me. I smile and place the eggs on a plate and sit down on the counter.
"See? I told you marrying me would help you make your toast better." He chuckles, getting the toasts out of the toaster.

"Shut up." I say, kissing him again. He winks, before settling down again and eating as well.

I just can't get enough of him.