10 - Change of plans

"Hey honey, *cough cough* I don't want to be a pain in your ass but I have a really bad cold and the doctor says I can't leave my bed, but I have this *sneeze* dinner I'm hosting that I can't cancel

"Hey honey, *cough cough* I don't want to be a pain in your ass but I have a really bad cold and the doctor says I can't leave my bed, but I have this *sneeze* dinner I'm hosting that I can't cancel. So... I was wondering if either you or Daisy could come home and help me. It would just me for a day and it would mean a lot."

My Mothers name was Alexa. She was always my role model growing up as my father was jerk who ran when he created to much debt to handle.

Marco came into my life when I was 7. He and my mother were never in anything romantic to my knowledge but he took care of us and paid off my fathers debt.

I've always taken care of my mother and little sister and I wouldn't say I'm extremely protective over them but I would kill for them with out a doubt. They mean the world to me and they're the only people I can tolerate for over an hour of time.

"Of course mother. I don't know shit about dinners but I'll send Daisy now, she should arrive there in two hours or so if that's okay?"

"That would be perfect Damian, thank you, my love."

"No problem, mother, get well soon."

I don't normally say thing like 'I love you' to anyone and my family knows this but they don't mind. They know I love them.

I threw my phone lightly onto my bed after hanging up the call and went to find Daisy. I thought I would find her with Nova but instead she was in her room, still asleep.

of course 

"Daisy wake the fuck up."

All I got in return was a grunt and her hand poking through a gap in her duvet to reveal her middle finger in my face

how the fuck am I related to this lazy lump of a human?

"Mum's sick and she needs you to go visit her and host this dinner she's supposed to hosting her self but, she can't leave her bed."

"I can't I have the assignment with Nova today, it's too dangerous for her to go by her self."

Oh shit I forgot about that. I put Nova with Daisy for so many reason for 1, Daisy could make sure that Nova would be trust worthy as I knew Daisy would never betray this mafia; Nova could also keep an eye out for Daisy and make sure she stays safe plus I knew those 2 would get along.