35 - As Stubborn As Stubborn Can Be

Heya! I'm updating a full day early! Go me. I haven't checked it yet so I'll do it tmmr but if you see any mistakes please let me know in the comments so it's easier for me to go over it <3 x

 I haven't checked it yet so I'll do it tmmr but if you see any mistakes please let me know in the comments so it's easier for me to go over it <3 x

I did it, I actually survived.

And they say men are stronger.

So yes, I may have a few broken fingers on my rights hand, a collapsed lung, a broken rib, some broken toes, internal bleeding, two bullet hole wounds, very damaged wrists and some other cuts and bruises butttttt apart from that, I'm all good.

It was only yesterday I woke up and Daisy explained everything that had happened including how Damian was the one that rescued me and then stayed by my side whilst I was in the coma.

Although since I've waken up, I haven't seen him. He's used Daisy to ask if he can see me three times now but I think it's more then reasonable of me to tell him to fuck the hell off. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful he saved me and all but he wouldn't of had to if he didn't come into the club and... well you know the rest.

I still don't even know why  he came into the club in the first place. Did he really hate me that much? Think so little of me that he simply didn't believe I wasn't able to do my own job?

I'm just so confused right now and having to think of everything thats happened since I was taken is giving me a headache so I'm keeping it simple to stop the headache: Fuck him.

Thats it, thats my only thought I have at the moment involving him. Yes, I appreciate him saving me and when I'm able to leave this fucking bed, I'll thank him but I don't give a shit right now. So fuck him.

Oh and I'm not aloud to leave this hospital bed unless it's to go for a small walk around this room for 7 weeks.

I have to do nothing for seven weeks. Me. Not doing anything. For seven weeks. I can't even use my fucking right hand which means no throwing daggers or shooting a gun or doing anything remotely intriguing at all.

So instead of doing anything actually fun, Asher came and visited me along with Logan to see how I was doing and he brought some books with him. He told me he thinks I would like them and that if anyone asks where I got them, I had to make something up.

With nothing, and I mean nothing else to do, I reluctantly started reading one of the books about two hours ago called 'The Great Gatsby', I'm not even close to finishing it but I must say, Asher was right because it is very good and I hate to admit it but I am enjoying it.