12 - bleeding out

"We're going to have to be quick, it wont be long until the rest comes

"We're going to have to be quick, it wont be long until the rest comes." He turned back to check if anyone was near and I nodded my head in agreement.

"On 3?"

"When you're ready."

I looked down to the pretty big drop down before I started counting.

"3...2...1"

I fell through the air before landing on my feet in squat position before standing back up again and looking to my left, surprised not to see Damian.

I turned to my right to see Damian sliding down a pole that was right next to us.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You couldn't of told me there was a pole we could off gone down instead of making me jump?"

"Could off, but what's the fun in that?"

I rolled my eyes before noticing blood on his shoulder. "Hey, your shoulder good?"

He looked down before clutching it with his opposite hand and squinted his face, obviously in pain. "Yeah it's good, let's just get out of here."

I looked around to see one of the cars the Mexicans had ditched when they went after us. I pointed to it and we both started running, making sure there was no one around. He jumped into the driver seat and I jumped into the passenger seat.

"We'll Drive to the nearest stop and ditch the car, in case there's a tracker in here, it shouldn't be too far."

He was right, there was almost definitely a tracker on here so we had to ditch the car as soon as possible. There could also be a microphone in the car. It's like we both knew this because we drove in silence until we got to the nearest stop, it was a gas station.

I turned to him to see he was still clutching his shoulder. His hand was now filled with blood from it, he must of been either shot or stabbed.

"Take your pick." I moved my eyes to meet his before looking back out the window and seeing a black convertible Bentley. I wasn't sure on the model because I wasn't good with cars but this one seemed cool so why not.