27 - A Cold Shower

I had two choices in this moment

To stared into her eyes longer and try to memories the hypnotising colour in them which would inevitably lead to kissing her or, I could walk out and do as I said I would, keep space between us.

Okay so yes, I broke that agreement I had with myself when I came in here, let her give me a tattoo and then proceeded to give her one but in my defence I was being nice by doing it.

I was on my way back to my room from torturing a thief in one of the cells when I saw the group of guys outside the lounge and asked them why they were hovering there.

They told me they were going to put the Italian tattoo on Nova as she hadn't had it done yet and before I could think it through properly, I sent them away and walked in to see her sitting down on the leather foot rest.

I knew she was scared to get it done. I knew she didn't like needles, hated them to be more precise and I knew that what I said and done to her was cruel, even if she didn't admit it, so I owed her to try and make this as easy as possible for her.

She was brave but we all have our weak spots. Hers happened to be needles, I'm not sure what mine was but for now, I would try and ease her of hers.

So I let her tattoo me, mark me eternally, if that was the only piece of her I could have forever then so be it.

And you know the best thing?

The tattoo couldn't of been a more perfect thing.

I loved it and because I loved it, it made it very hard to not kiss her in this moment. Impossible in fact. 

So impossible I was going to kiss her.

I looked to her lips then to her eyes, then to her lips and then again, her eyes.

Just once more I could kiss her, one time and then never again. I would let her go like I told myself I would, I would regain the self control and willpower I thought I had tones of before this moment.

She was there and so was I. I was there looking at her stupid kissable face and her stupid kissable body and her stupid kissable self, I had to kiss her and so I did.