15 - The devil Wears Ball gowns

Omg I was too excited for words

Omg I was too excited for words. Today was the ball and this is the year I am finally allowed to go!!!

My brother has never aloud me to go for four reasons: I'm too young, I'm not apart of the mafia, I would have to have a date to go, and I'm not aloud to have a boyfriend according to him and finally, he doesn't want me to be in the ratings competition.

The ratings competition is between all the men. They all have a slip of paper given to them when they enter and after the final girl enters the ball, which they do separately, they write the name of the hottest girl on it and enter it.

It's a pathetic way to try and show off who has the hottest date and I've never been interested in it but, to go to the ball as a woman, you had to enter.

The hottest woman is announced and given a crown which is made of real diamonds. Now I've never felt the need to win but god damn what I would do to get that crown.

Damian says if I want it so bad he could just buy it for me but buying a crown sounds a little bratty so I refuse to let him but me one.

The hair stylists had just left after doing Nova's and my hair. They put mine into a straight half up half down which showed off my blonde highlights and they curled Nova's perfectly.

Ugh I hated how her hair was always so god damn perfect. Joking, joking, I love her. But seriously, what I would do to have her hair.

We looked hot as fuckkkkk and then we got our make up done and I swear we could off killed some bitches with how good we looked.

"Holy fuck, do we look hot." I turned to her on the vanity stools before taking a sip of my champagne as she giggled.

"We defo do, babes."

I squealed and got up, rushing towards the dresses that hung up in their black, shiny covers in my white robe.

I unzipped mine first and showed it to Nova who instantly smiled at the sight. "Omg I know I've already seen it but... IT'S SO FUCKING PRETTY!" before we both squealed and jumped together.

Then I unzipped hers and put it on the stand because of how big it was so we could admire it. I picked out Nova's dress, it fitted her in all the right places, was the perfect colour for her and it showed of her legs and boobs

 I picked out Nova's dress, it fitted her in all the right places, was the perfect colour for her and it showed of her legs and boobs

She has the best body I was jealous but also kind of proud my bestie was that smoking hot.

We looked at her dress on the stand and then each other and we both could not stop smiling.

We gawked at the dress for at least a minute before we took both hers and mine of the stands and started changing into them.

We decided to face away from each other and then reveal both of our dresses at the same time.

"Okay 3...2...1!!!" We both shouted and turned to face each other.

We both looked amazing and everything about her in this dress made me want to cry of jelousy her hair sat behind her shoulder and ears, it was casual and perfect. Her face looked flawless and her body looked better.

I turned to face the mirror behind me and see my dress on me.

I loved it and even the pain of the heels were worth it. We had 5 minutes before we had to leave.

We were getting a limo to the venue of the ball which was 15 minutes away with Damian, Logan, Asher and his date, Sophie.

I haven't even met Sophie because Asher doesn't date so we all know this will be a one night thing and will never see her again.

Logan's reluctantly going with me. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't of but knowing Damian, he would off forced him to so I wouldn't have a guy all over me the whole night.

And Damian is taking Nova which I am super excited about. All Nova said was that Damian kind of just told her they were going together and that was that.

I know my brother and I think he likes her. He would never admit it but I hope he makes a move and does the right thing. Of course I haven't told Nova about it, I haven't even confronted Damian. If it's meant to be, they'll be and they'll do it without my help.

"Guy's come on we're going to be late!" Asher's voice hollered from down stairs and we looked at each other, squealed once more than left the room, shutting the door behind us.