39 - His

I've always felt as though time moved quickly

I've always felt as though time moved quickly. Whether it was because I was fighting or running or simply living, it felt fast.

But this.

This is slow.

I can feel every part of myself, I can feel all the air I'm breathing, the leather gloves, the floor I'm standing on and at the same, I can't feel a thing except for his hand on my waist.

He's holding me with a grip that doesn't want to let me go, that's fighting to never leave and so are the eyes that are refusing to leave me.

He's so close. Too close. He doesn't want anything between us and except from the oxygen I currently cannot breathe, he's succeeding.

"A one time thing. That's what you said we were."

I admit my words are a little hesitant and harder to form then they usually are.

There's a ghost of a smile dancing on his lips before he reply's.

"And I meant it. We're a one time thing Nova. We're forever, we don't stop after this."

"After what?"

And then the world just....

Ends

Im suddenly taken by his lips with one hand on my waist and another on the back of my head. It's like a reflex that I start kissing back, moving my lips with his and pushing our faces close.

My head is tilted up and he's all the way up there, so I bring my arms and hook them around his neck to pull him closer until I'm happy that there is no space between us.

I open my mouth to his and give him my tongue and he groans from his throat in response, using the hand on my head to keep me close.

The sparks shoot through me and my head spins. He's suffocating me with the best feeling and I never want it to end. I don't want to come up for air.

He tastes sweet and soft and addictive. So so addictive.

I barely register that he's picked me up until I'm already in his arms and he starts walking out the gym so I kiss his his neck while he watches where he walks.

I kiss every spot my lips can find and suck the top of his neck occasionally which draws a groan from him.

He's walking fast and I almost chuckle at his urgency but with my mouth being pre occupied by much more pleasurable things, I hold it in and focus on his jaw line.

Before I know it, I hear the click of a door and everything darkens, I can tell we're in his room with looking around for long. Im still in his arms with my legs around his waist when he uses his hand to force my mouth by to his.

I feel his hands travelling up my body and starting to lift my shirt so I briefly break free, allowing the shirt to go over my head. As soon as it's off we go back to each other and his hands starts to roam by back and front.