29 - I'm driving

Honesty I don't really know how I feel about this chapter it's very... to the point. let me know if you like it or if you want me to keep writing in more detail like I usually do.

 let me know if you like it or if you want me to keep writing in more detail like I usually do

"I'm coming."

Goddamn Nova. I had successfully avoided her for 3 days and my mind was finally starting to move off the idea of her and now she's walking down the staircase like she owns the country.

Her dress is black and short and so so tight.

I want to rip it off her and cover her olive skin my body.

There was absolutely no fucking chance I would be letting some horny guy get close to her without me near by, not when it was easy to picture her naked by being near her for even a minute.

She walked out the door after Cole and the rest of the guys leaving me and Asher.

"I thought you weren't going, if this is about her, she isn't yours you cant come simply to make sure she doesn't grind with some-"

"Enough. I'm coming, that's all you need to know."

Was I coming simply because I hated the idea of Nova with any other guy and wanted to be there to knock him out if it went too far?

yes

Would I die before letting Asher know this?

yes

Am I an idiot for doing this?

yup

"Okay, let's go then. We're in the car up front, the same one as Nova, I'm driving."

"I'm driving."

"You're driving."

After what felt like an excruciating car ride, we had finally made it to the obnoxious, pink lighted club

She looked at me a few times and it took clutching the steering wheel until my knuckles went white for me to not look back.

Because god that dress was so short, I was sure if I had looked it would be like she was wearing a t-shirt, tights and nothing else.

Her thighs would have been in full sight and I wouldn't of been able to resit sopping the car and-