21 - The Only Empty Seat

The thought of the pain in-between my legs stuck in my mind like it was its job but I had walked off far worst pain and that type of pain didn't come from something nearly as

The thought of the pain in-between my legs stuck in my mind like it was its job but I had walked off far worst pain and that type of pain didn't come from something nearly as... pleasurable which made walking this one off far easier.

I decided on wearing a black leather skirt and a cream top which was laced down the front and stopped at my shoulders.

I never had the chance to wear skirts or white so I thought I may as well considering it was a meeting and nothing would happen, right?

The steady beat of my lonely footprints echoed around the bare hall as my wonders about Damian took control of my mind.

Everything I thought I knew about him had been taken, disfigured and thrown out of a window. When he spoke, it was still in that deep rough tone that made panties across the globe melt at the sound of it but the words he spoke and the tone was what made me change my view of him completely.

I begged for him last night yet in some weird way, the way he gripped my thighs, whispered praises into my ear as he screwed me or didn't let me leave this morning made me think it was him that was silently begging for me.

I let out a small chuckle as the thought ran through my obviously delusional head.

We have had this sexual chemistry since I threw that dagger at him and he caught it effortlessly and not a moment before.

When he first entered that room with me chained to the chair, he looked at me patronisingly and condescendingly but the second he caught that dagger was the moment he realised how capable I am.

I wasn't a fucking damsel in destress and it was in that moment he figured it out that we had a pulling connection towards each other.

And for that reason, it simply wasn't possible he thought of me as anything but a simple fuck...

Right?

Right.

I had to stop doing this to myself, it was irrational to try and analyse someone with the best poker face I had ever seen and one that could fool the country into believing any lie he could tell.