38 - The first time

"Are you sure?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"So you have no doubt what so ever that you are able to do this?"

"Not a single one." I say while rolling my eyes. It had been a good week with my bandages off and I was more than fine.

I had started training and shooting again, I was ready to do something useful other than sit around and talk to Damian and now, I finally had a chance. There was a woman, a wife of an enemy and Damian wants her dead.

It's taken more then a day to convince him that I'm okay and ready to do this but he's still resistant.

If I would know any better I would say he's being protective over me.

But the more I put my mind to it the more I realise that it's probably out of guilt. I mean, imagine if I get hurt doing this. He would be responsible again because he put me on this case.

"Fine."

He reluctantly passes over another brown file to add to my collection and I grin at the feeling, I missed this.

I'm back out of his office, after I got the bandages off he started to work more and catch up on everything he didn't do whilst taking care of me, and I head to my room which I find is already taken by Daisy.

She's lying on the bed, watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians and eating chocolates from a box.

"You know you have your own room right?"

I say as I jump onto the bed next to her and steal a chocolate from her little collection.

"Logan's still sleeping in my bed."

Her eyes widen and she slaps a hand to her mouth after realising what she had just said.

"Sorry, WHO'S still sleeping in your bed?!"

"Fuck. I was going to tell you but it's just all so new and you were so busy with getting better and I-"

"What's so new daisy?!"

"Logan and me... hooking up."

My mouths open and I'm gawking at her as if I don't know her. Actually right now, I don't know her.

"Regularly..."

I'm speechless, completely clueless as to what to say.

"So... no feelings involved or no labels?"

"Pretty much, it's all the fun stuff and none of the complications of a relationship, you know?"