23 - A bloody mess

Punch, punch, duck, plant feet, again

Again and again and again

I was angry, my father always seemed to work me up and now I was punching this boxing bag as hard as a possibly could, picturing it was him.

"You might want to stop before the boxing bag breaks." A voice came from behind me. 

The face behind me only made me want to punch harder. Romeo.

I rolled my eyes before turning my back to him and continuing my pattern of punches.

"Your tape is supposed to be white."

I snapped my head around to him with a condescending look because it was a given that my hand tape was white but I looked down to my hands to see the tape had turned into red with some darker red splodges around my knuckles.

Fuck. Please don't need stitches.

"Piss off Shakespeare's suicide-squad."

Ha I thought of that one on the spot. Get it? Because Romeo was written by Shakespear and the character killed himself? 

Okay fine, never mind.

"Very creative Comet."

I was honestly about to laugh in his face for his pathetic attempt to try and insult me because that was just sad but Ashers voice beat me to it.

"Romeo, go be your pathetic excuse of existence somewhere else,"

I snickered and glanced to Asher to see his face light up suddenly like he had an amazing idea.

 "In fact... go see the boss. Now."

Wow? That's it? I thought it would of been a little better than that. I mean maybe Damian will do something to him? I doubt it but you never know.

I winked at Romeo as he sulked off toward the direction of Damians office but little did I know that was the last time I would ever see him again. I was wrong, turns out Damian did do something to him and it was months later I found out just how bad it was.