28 - ignorant bliss

Hey omg you know what would be awesome???

If everyone that saw this voted on the chapter ;)))

I'm smooth aren't I

I placed the black, jewelled dagger in my laced bra as my dress was too tight and short to wear a thigh holster without it showing

It had been three days since Asher and I had made the plan to capture Arseny and tonight was the first time we would be going to the club to see if he shows up.

I had chosen a dress that I had only worn once a year ago so I knew it would be as tight as possible on me to catch Arseny's eye.

I wasn't wearing a wig but I had done my makeup very differently from what I usually do. I had done a black smokey eye to match the colour of my dress and put small black make-up jewels along the wing of each eye.

The rest of my makeup was quite natural and I had paired my long-sleeve dress with semi-opaque tights and black, narrow heels so I could use them to stab someone if I needed to.

I had my dagger but if something happened, I wanted a back-up especially because I wouldn't have a gun on me.

I'm pretty sure Damians been avoiding me these past two days because I had only seen him once and as soon as he noticed my existence, he walked out the room.

I'd also got to call Daisy yesterday. At first, I wasn't going to fill her in on what had happened between me and Damian because they were siblings and I didn't want to be responsible for getting in-between the two of them.

However there was so much going through my mind. I was confused and upset and Daisy knows Damian a lot better than I did so I thought she would know why Damian hated me like it was clear he did now.

So I made Daisy promise to remain mutual between the two of us if I told her what had happened and she reluctantly agreed.

It felt good to say what I had been thinking over the past two days and it was even better to hear Daisy thought what Damian did was dickish as well which meant I wasn't going going crazy.