Chapter 38

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Chapter 38 (Unedited) 

 Soren's POV

 "Stop it," She giggled. Her adorable face leveled and provided me a seemingly threatening scowl, but honestly she looked more like an adorable puppy. "Soren, I'm serious. STOP. It"

Luck for me she couldn't keep that frown any longer. The grin that lifted her pink lips made her warning oh-so unconvincing.

I continued my assault on my new bride's gorgeous behind. She grabbed my wrist and inclined my hand to the small of her back.

"People are watching..." She blushed, whispering under my chin.

I snickered, my neck allowing her a place to hide her flushed checks. She smelt utterly delicious and I swelled at the fact that she was finally mine; not only by fate, but by marital right.

"You are so utterly beautiful," I said in a hush, making her overlook her act of defense on her rather soft tosh.  Despite the loud music werewolves could still here my flirty small talk if I wasn't carful.

Our bodies swayed to the music as everyone else danced around us. Peyton had her father daughter dance with Alpha Ivan and to all wolves in attendance; it was utter shock when the stone faced ice Alpha pulled off some major ballroom dance moves with his mate.

"May I cut in?" Derrick asked tapping the back of my shoulder.

No. "Sure" I replied, moving aside and offering my beautiful bride a chance to dance with her cousin. "She's mine after this dance." I reminded him.

He snorted. "Isn't she always?" Cocky mutt.

Peyton smirked. Her eyes twinkled in amusement and I couldn't help winking at her.

Derrick groaned. "Can you two please save this for later? I just want to enjoy one last dance before you taint her innocent mind."

Peyton gasped and slapped him over the chest. I burst out laughing and Derrick and I shared a small bro to bro high five that only meant amusement for us wolves.  

"Fine, I'll give you two dances with my wife, but that's it!"

"You can do whatever you want with her after," He wiggled his eye brows suggestively making me respond with equal amusement.

"You two are just gross." Peyton glared at us both.

"You need to stop thinking in the gutter, Cuz" Derrick teased.

I added my own tease. "Then why'd you marry me, babe?"

"Arranged Marriage?" Good one. My girl is fine.

"Just remind yourself that when I continue pampering you."

She stuck her pink tongue at me as I walked away smirking.

Derrick whispered something to her that made her laugh. I wonder what it was...I'll probably tickle it out of her later.

"How's married life son?" The recognizable strong grip on my shoulder pulled me backwards as he gave me an awkward back hug.

"A dream come true," I replied sarcastically, craning my head to see dad's face covered in a ridiculous looking masquerade mask. "Dad, what the heck are you wearing in my wedding? This isn't a costume party! Take that off or leave and find a freaking remote party across the continent."