Chapter 28

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Soren's POV

My hands wounded around her curvaceous body, up and down her back to the side of her impenetrable sexy thighs as they wrapped around my waist and dangerously neared my hungry physique. Her slim fingers adventured on my shoulders than around my neck until they gripped on the back of my hair.

Oh, she's quite bold, I inwardly growled. She has missed me as much as I missed her.

"You need a bath mister" her breath cooled the damp part behind my ear, making shivers run down my back but I felt nowhere near cold. Maybe I really do need a cold shower.

"Take one with me" I teased, hoping to make her warm up not near how blistering I felt right now. Her cheeks brightened pink...how I loved seeing that red shade on her face.

"Soren I—

Before she got the chance to finish her sentence, I heard stiletto heels clomp on the hardwood, stopping a good distance away.

"What did I tell you about keeping your hands off my daughter, young man?!" Oh crap...

I turned around and saw Alpha Ashley with her brows pulled together and arms crossed around her chest. Immediately Peyton scrambled off of me and curled her hands together, feet pulled together like a cadet saluting her senior officer.

"MOM" Peyton's face looked priceless. I would have laughed at her adorable façade, but I the Devil-will-kill look her mother gave me made me realize how much in trouble I was in.

"Alpha Ashley" I composed my posture, but my appearance didn't help the situation. With nothing but pants on, I bet she had many things running through her maternal mind that made her assume I planned to deflower her child.

"Will you explain what I was seeing a few minutes ago?" Alpha Ashley said, scanning our appearance. I glanced at Peyton from the corner of my eye. Her lips were puckered red from our early make out session.

Double shit

"What's going on here?" Alpha Ivan came up to his wife and put his arm around her waist.

Forget shit, I was dead meat.

Alpha Ivan's face twitched seeing me, then Peyton's innocent face that looked like it was about to burst into tears; maybe out of embarrassment, I couldn't tell.

"What the hell did you do?" He trembled from composed fury. His eyes gleamed bright silver globes, I thought I saw the intensity of a blue moon shinning directly on me.  

"It's not what it looks like" I said instantly. I reached over to Peyton and pulled her to my side—my naked side. Concerned with her unexpected look of apprehension, I slide my palm up and down her back in a comforting manner, but to them it was more like groping her from behind without shame.

"Then explain to me what this is before I castrate you pup!" Alpha Ivan stepped forward.

"Ivan, don't overstress this." Alpha Ashley muttered placing her hand on his chest to stop him from attacking my head off.  

"DAD STOP IT" Peyton pulled me back and stood in between me and her folks. "Mom, dad, I missed him. Is it a crime to love my mate?" For a second there, I thought I was about to extinguish her innocence right in front of her parents. Thank goodness my folks arrived just in time to distract me.