Chapter 27

Dedicated to my 400th fan :)

++++++++++++++++

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

__

Peyton's POV

"If you would just tell me where that thing went, I would be over this by now" Dad yelled at Alpha Jeremy. I was beyond confused, but my concern was cornered to the direction were Soren left.

"Leave that woman alone, Mandy had nothing to do with that incident!" Alpha Jeremy replied back screaming.  For the first time, I think I saw the carefree man just cave. "You had your revenge Ivan, now put it aside, you unforgiving shrew-you!" Dad was caught a little by the small outburst. He looked at me and both finally acknowledged my presence.

"Peyton dear, we are sorry. You must be really tired and we are screaming our heads off in your room." Alpha Jeremy soberly declined his head to level up with my short figure resting on the bed.

I felt kind of awkward. I was wearing Soren's clothes and these two fathers were screaming in the room that belonged to my mate. I felt like a girl caught doing the dirty and Soren had run out on me.

I shook my head. "No, not at all, I just really want to be with Soren right now" I admitted, blushing at the fact that my father was in the room.

I heard him sigh, "Sweetie, let's move you to a new room right now. You can see him later when he has cooled off" Dad said, easing me to my feet and holding my weight against him as both Alphas transported me out.

"Sandwiched, between two mighty fine males, aren't you a lucky girl" Soren's mother stood watching with a teasing grin on her face. "Alpha Ivan, It's finally good to meet you!" She exclaimed, curtsying politely.  

"Babe..." Alpha Jeremy purred.

Know I know where Soren gets his charms.

"Knock it off Jeremy" She frowned at him and gave both my dad and I a sweet smile. "I'm sorry, my husband is a knucklehead." Dad's lips twitched. Oh-my-gosh, he almost smiled in front of a stranger!

"Sophie...baby, don't embarrass me in front of my friend and our daughter-in-law" Alpha Jeremy acted to be offended, but from the grin on his face, there relationship was as normal as any old couple. I blushed madly at his last comment.  Alpha Female Sophie pinched the top of her husband's ear. "Ouch" he yelped. A couple pack members passing by chuckled at their alpha's expense; the couple didn't seem to mind.

It was so different from my pack. Sure we were like family, but we took everything strictly and people were always intimidated by my dad.

"Where did Soren run off too again?"

I loved how simple yet beautiful Soren's mother was. She wore really fitting jeans that accented her tall and muscular fit legs, she was like one of those late age Victoria Secret Models.

"He went to cool off some hot air" he answered his wife.

"He thinks all of this is his fault. It's not...really." I interjected. My tears began forming under my eyelids again.

"Aww...honey" Alpha Sophie pushed aside her husband and gave me a light comforting hug making sure not to touch my purple bruises on the side of my body were my kidnappers had kicked me repeatedly. I think I broke a rib there.

  "What happened wasn't any of your faults. You were there at the wrong time; at the wrong place." I felt dad flinch at her words. That was weird.