Chapter 14

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Peyton's POV

My tummy growled, telling me it was time to get off of bed and eat. I turned to my side, but was confined by a pair of strong arms holding me in place. Wait a second...

Someone was with in bed? 

Memories from what happened last night processed through my thoughts and I realized everything was not a dream. Sighing, I nudged the body besides me.  It's ten in the morning and no one bothered to call for us. 

The thought of facing my family with my mate, made me red in embarrassment. My sisters will tease me endlessly! 

"Soren, wake up" I said, shaking his shoulder. He made a mumbling noise and the skin between his brows folded in a frown.

"Few more minutes" He grumbled. I rolled my eyes, I hope he learns to change this childish attitude, because I don't want to be mated to an immature kid my whole life!

"Get UP" I complained, shoving him again but less gentle. Soren tightened his hold and squeezed me into his rock hard chest, forcing my nose to breath in his woodsy masculine sent that makes my head go woozy.  One of his hands trailed down my back and tapped my butt making me yelp, he vibrated in laughter.

"You have to kiss Sleeping Handsome, to wake him up from eternal slumber" He whispered jokingly. I wasn't laughing.

I wiggled my head free from underneath his chin and looked him in the eyes, "Or I could kick you out of my room so that I don't have to deal with this every day." 

He freed me instantly.

"You're no fun, Pey" He pouted, his face looked absolutely pathetic staring at me with those puppy eyes. 

He's my mate, I thought again. 

My mate... Oh god, how long I had wished for this moment to come. I wasn't alone anymore. The nickname and the affection; I wasn't use to yet. It made me feel like a lump of jelly every time he'd treat me so tenderly.

"We should get up now and eat something." Hastily I pulled my arms between us.

"Is my mate hungry?" He teased patting his hand on my flat stomach. 

He was too affectionate for my liking and butterflies erupted in my stomach. 

My stomach growled in reply making him burst in laughter. I on the other hand lowered my head in embarrassment, my face pure red. "You are two cute" He said between laughs.

Finally lets me go, I route to my bathroom to fix my appearance and to brush my teeth. "Everyone should be awake now." I yelled from the bathroom. I see Soren moving around my room. "What are you doing" I said coming out. I see Soren looking threw my clothes drawer. I felt a little territorial seeing him rummage though my belongings, but I reminded myself he was my mate, it should be fine, right? NO...I can't take this. 

"Finding you a new pair of clothes to change into." He said with his back to me. My heart raced, no guy has ever gone through my stuff and Soren being the first made me feel over stimulated by this new relationship. What was I supposed to do? Was it bad that I was kind of frustrated?  I look over his shoulder; it was hardly possible; Soren is a good head taller than me.

"I think you need my help with your lingerie shopping." he turned around grinning and hovered two sets of underwear over my head.

I gasped, "Give them back! What in your right mind told you, that you could look through my stuff?!" I yelled angrily, snatching my underwear and throwing it across the other side of the room. His eyes widened like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.