Chapter 24

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Peyton's POV

Every day was like waking up to a living nightmare. It has been three days since I was locked up like a wild animal and carried off to God knows where. My eyes were kept blinded and I was afraid to speak, not knowing where I was and who was with me.

"I need to seriously pee! I might not be a hundred percent human, but I still need to be treated fairly, you jerks!" Angel screamed from her cage. I could hear the bars rattle as she pushed and pull on them.

I smirked to myself. She should just stay there, caged up—forever.

Doesn't she have any dignity? She just openly told whoever was in the room that she had no humanity—though, I wouldn't argue. She is no sane person in my book.

"Eddie, take her out" Fin emphasized the last word. If he was taking Angel out, it wasn't the 'out' she was expecting. I was kind of worried for her.

"You can unfold them" A new voice said.

My heart skipped a beat as I heard foot steeps nearing my side of whatever the heck I was.

"She's priceless, you won't find anything like her" Fin's voice spelled mischief and I was at the receiving end. I was trapped. Knowing I had nowhere else to go, I prepared myself in defense. My wolf instincts were telling me to fight, but I didn't want to just reveal who I was to the new person.

"I'd like to see first before I make the final transaction." My hands tightened around my knees; if possible, I wanted to look as tiny as possible, hopping they wouldn't interest in me. Though I doubt it—id they were going to force me to shift again.

I had no choice.

"She looks strong, but is she really that good?"

Fin snorted while Eddie seemed to have entered the room, after 'taking care' of Angel, loudly chewing on something like a disgusting pig. "You'd be surprised at how 'good' she really is!" The sound of rusted metal irritated my sensitive ears. "Come here sweetie..." He cooed, as if talking to a puppy.

Angry, afraid, confused and irritated, I growled at him with all the emotions that swirled in my head the past three days.

"She's a feisty one, but I'm sure you can handle her" Fin told the unknown man.

The cloth was removed from my eyes, the man that looked directly at me was intimidatingly huge! He had wide shoulders and super buff muscles like a bull on steroids. He was covered in camouflage clothes and his face was painted in the same style. Behind him were two firearms crossed across his back and around his thighs were loads of darts and bullet shells.

Almost all my life, after all the books I've read and the things father told us about hunters, I've never crossed absolute fear until I saw the cold lifeless eyes of this man.

"What pretty eyes you have my dear" He grinned, showing me his crooked teeth. His hand took my chin and lifted my face up to better observe me. The smell of cigarette in his hands made me want to vomit.

"I'm sure you'd like her animal form too!" Fin interjected excitedly.  

"It's really purty, sir!" Eddie added. The thought of these men touching me again...

Soren, please find me, PLEASE!

"Let's see her wolf then." The enormous man said. "Change" He ordered me. The look he gave me was full of command it would have almost matched an Alpha wolf by comparison.