Chapter 44

Dedicated to this fan ^^^ <3 Thanks for answering my question :)

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

[Soren]

 "Can you repeat that?" 

"I'm pregnant, as in your future son or daughter is planted on my walls." 

She didn't have to go that far in details. 

I just stared at her with my mouth hanging. I was going to be a father?! Oh shit...I'm going to be caring for a tiny little person in the next nine months. 

"Soren, don't just freeze up here. Say something..." She waved her hand over my face and I caught it by the wrist like a martial arts master. She shut her mouth and scanned my expression explicitly. "You're not happy? I thought you wanted this!" She practically yelled trying to pull back from me.

I mentally punched myself. She misunderstood my reaction. "Peyton, stop." I pulled her to my ever so slowly afraid that I might hurt her or 

our baby. 

Our Baby...wow, that I have to get used too. 

"Oh, now you want it! Next thing you know you'll have second thoughts, go through a midlife crisis and leave me while you find your spiritual enlightenment." 

I looked at her like she lost her mind. 

It's the hormones, I convinced myself. Although it was hard to believe that she was considerably pregnant. 

"Babe, calm down." I held on to her firmly as she struggled and when I wouldn't let go she relaxed in defeat. "Are you done? If I let go are you going to slap me?"

She sighed, "No and Yes--I'm just getting started." 

Frisky, I liked the pregnant side of Peyton. 

"How many months are you?" I I stared at her stomach and found no evidence of her condition. 

"I think, one month. I'm not sure. I haven't checked." She said. 

"Then how do you know?" I held my breath waiting for her answer. My emotions were exploding from happiness, fear, hope and curiosity. It made me feel like I was the pregnant one. 

She looked at me and glared. "I know, okay. Just look at my bust and hips, if you don't believe me." 

I did just that, this time I considered every detail and compared it to the last time I had studied every inch of her body. 

"Hmm, that is hard. Maybe you should take off the clothes so I can study this more thoroughly " 

"I'm not in the mood Soren." She crossed her hands and glared harder. When she did, I paid attention to how her bust grew an extra size. 

"I believe you." I smiled. "Peyton, you don't know how happy I am." I exclaimed. Her offensive stance altered to a more surprised expression. 

"You are? You didn't sound like it in the beginning--

I silenced her with a deep kiss. Her hands pressed lightly on my chest. I pulled us apart and said, "Are you kidding me? What do you expect me to say when you were spilling out nonsense about not loving me anymore and sharing your heart with some other man?!" 

She shrugged embarrassingly. "Sorry, I just wanted my news to come out a little unique." 

"Unique" I arched a brow at her.