Chapter 2

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*

PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.

Enjoy reading....
________________________

Chapter 2

Peyton's POV

As I walked down the halls of Redwood High School with my younger sister Ash, all eyes were on us. Ash absorbed the attention like a movie star receiving her first Oscar, but I shied from it wanting none of it.

Redwood High school was our current school. We tend to transfer a lot so I don't make a lot of friends. The school population consisted of 75% werewolf and 25% human. Our kind learned to coincide with humans (not something they are knowledgeable of) in their schools, because a lot of our were-community earn their money by working normal human jobs.

Packs like to dominate one school, but because my pack is more secretive then most, we tend to disburse among other pack's schools. My father is quite the influential man and only other packs' alphas know who we are when we join their schools; the identities of our white wolves are always confidential.

"Hey!" Someone squeaked.

Amber, a green eyed short blond, waved her hands in our direction as she ran to walk by my side. I don't exceptionally like her because she thinks highly of herself, but I don't tell her that. "How's life?" She said batting her fake curled lashes.

"NICK!" Ash smiled as she saw her boyfriend talking to a bunch of his freshmen friends from the wrestling team. She sprinted to his side and into his awaiting arms leaving me with squeaky.

Amber's mouth was moving but all I gathered was blah blah blah. She swirled her manicured finger around one of her blond curls. "Want to go out on Saturday?" She asked. "I know this dude who would love to go out with you." She snickered.

"I'm sorry but my parents have plans that day, I don't think they would agree with me going out that day." I forcefully smile, trying to look effortlessly paying serious attention.

"Is that so...." Her eyes roamed the back of a tall muscular guy leaning against the row of lockers. She clearly wasn't paying attention, and neither was I, so we're even. Her attention returned when she saw me take a step away. "Okay then, next week! Save the date. I really want you to meet my friend."

"Ah...I'll think about it. I'm going to go now before I'm late to class. Bye." I turn around and just as I was about to start walking away she grabs my arm to stop me.

"I'll walk with you to class" She smiles. Urg...how do I get rid of this girl?

"Sure" I say hesitantly.

As I led the way, I see her glancing at me hoping I would turn and give her some attention. She obviously wanted me to talk first so that she could start blurting out whatever was on her mind, but I kept my mouth shut. There are those types of people who can't stand silence, so they talk on and on like commentator. Silly chit-chat just isn't my forte and I know that's what girls are most known for, but my dad always said I'm not like most girls.

Looks like She couldn't stand another second of silence.

"So about your sister." She says under her breath making the conversation hush-hush, when it was pointless with wolf ears around--stupid. People always ask about my sisters...

"Which one, I have five," I say flatly.

Her eyes widened. "Three don't go here and two do, but I expect you know three out of two, since my eldest sister is mates with your future Alpha. So which is it? Alex, Ash or Jackie..."