Prologue

The Year 2001 in Bangkok Thailand.

The Piamcho family owns hotels and holds the largest stake in Thailand and is part of Europe's financial services company and media, including Thailand newspaper and Bangkok Television Co. Also a pharmaceutical company and private hospital.

The Piamchon couple has six children who are all boys.

Zee Piamchon is twenty years old, Max Piamchon is seventeen years old, and Net Piamchon is fourteen years old. Their younger brother Barcode is the eldest in the fraternal triplets. Fort is the second of triplets and the youngest is Boss they are six years old.

A family friend and neighbor convinced his mother to let him go horseback riding with him, but instead, he drugged Barcode and staged a kidnapping to make it look like they had both been taken. In reality, he took Barcode to the Island, all relatives also to their friends, and the Royal Thai Police searched for Barcode and launched a criminal investigation, but did not uncover any significant information regarding Barcode's whereabouts.

Jeff Fukushi is six years old and Thai-Japanes the son of Yusaku Fukushi, who founded Fukushi Corp. and his father is a supplier of sensors and electronic components for factory automation systems and his mother Ranida Techasit is the founder, chairman, and CEO of Enix Pharmaceutical, which has more than 2000 drugstores in Japan and Thailand.

He has his bodyguard who is always with him and he has his bodyguard because sometimes his parents are not there.

One day he said goodbye and that his school had a field trip and he was allowed but he could not return to their house because he was kidnapped along with his other classmates.

Noeul Han is six years old and Thai-Chinese. His mother is Thai, and his father is Taiwanese.

The Han family holds the largest stake in Thailand's financial services company Han Financial Holdings. Also controls real estate developer Han Construction and Sunrider Bank of Thailand.

Noeul, on the other hand, was with his playmate in the park in the exclusive subdivision just for rich people. and the politicians with him as well as his playmate who was taken by the men and forced into a black van.

Peat Gawin Sukrit is six years old and the youngest son of actress Bhasidi Petchsutee and billionaire businessman Chonlathit Sukrit.

The Sukrit family controls Thai Beverage, Thailand's largest brewer, known for its polyols beer. Other big assets include Singapore beverages. His mother is the founder and chief brand officer of the organic beauty product company also became an artist ambassador for Unity For Children Thailand, promoting national literacy, nutrition, and early education efforts.

Peat, on the other hand, was with his older sister. His sister did not notice that he was gone because his sister's friends suddenly came and told him to just play alone. and he was followed by a woman who talked to him and gave him candy and told her she was in the van he obeyed and forced his to ride with the man in the van.

Nunew Thanat Sakdatorn is six years old and comes from The Sakdatorn family-owned Energy Development, one of Thailand's largest power producers. And owns and runs the regional airlines, Bangkok Airways,

Nunew was with his friend when masked men entered his friend's house and forced them to take them and kill his friend's housemaids as well as the driver.

James Wertheimer is six years old and a Thai-French born in France to a Thai mother and French father and then raised in Thailand from a young age and they are now living in Thailand. The Wertheimer family controls Re-life Insurance, the country's biggest non-life insurer, specializing in auto insurance. Re-life Insurance is looking to use artificial intelligence to digitize its sales channels and its claims processing operations.