Chapter 1

The Year 2020 Present Day.

Madam Wang's order to Samuel. He murders Perry, the politician. Madam Wang was not happy about Samuel's actions. Madam Wang later confronted him about Samuel's surviving target, He apologized and Madam Wang accepted.

She gave Samuel a second chance and gave him another mission. Samuel didn't know he was already marked by Madam Wang.

Madam Wang had put a 100,000 baht on Samuel's head.

On the night, as John sat with his associate Allen at home reading Times, Samuel's assailant fired at him through the window with a .30 caliber military M1 carbine, hitting him many times, including twice in the head. Samuel makes his getaway, not bothering to clear his weapons or take them with him.

Now he uses a phone booth in a local drug store. He was talking to Madam Wang, and he said that his mission was over. Madam Wang congratulated him and told him that the 500,000 baht had been transferred to him. Madam Wang kept Samuel on the line while it was traced. Three men in a dark limousine soon arrived at the drugstore. While one waited in the car, One man waited outside while the other walked inside the store. The gunman drew a gun from under his overcoat and opened fire on Samuel in the glass phone booth. Samuel died instantly. They also killed the cashier at the drugstore so there would be no witnesses. The assassin took off in their car.

Meanwhile,  Inside a classroom, Dagda confirms to his disappointed class that he will be leaving his position there

Meanwhile,  Inside a classroom, Dagda confirms to his disappointed class that he will be leaving his position there. He's a popular teacher here, and they pout about his departure.

This is a cram school and when he pulls out his legendary notes to distribute to the class, they're excited to get their hands on such a coveted book.

A delivery boy interrupts this class, and one of its students orders the cake. Feeling generous about his grand farewell, Dagda tells his class that he's feeling good today and will let them off early to party. No one would suspect that Dagda is an elite assassin the vice leader of the chaser and Dagda is the Dingo of the group because it doesn’t even look frightening like others however, it’s surprisingly dangerous and he kills his prey with no mercy.

Everyone knows that he is a good teacher and has a sky-high salary. No matter where he teaches, that academy becomes first in student enrollment, as a good hundred percent of civil service exam-takers sign up for his classes. So they are regretting that Dagda will resign.

He thanked his students and his co-teacher as well. At the end of the day, Director Kim wants to take a farewell party out for drinks. Dagda performs a nifty drink-mixing trick.

Dagda made sure that all his co-teachers would be drunk and he was the only one who was not drunk anymore.

Dagda sent his co-teachers home one by one and then he went to his target.

Dagda tracks down his target at a nightclub and shows up at his hotel room later. It turns out that his client is none other than the businessman who approached Dagda about killing his rival and tying him up in the bathtub is an easy job for Dagda.