Chapter 20

They are both naked and they have more blood on their body but Boss and his cook are okay with human flesh when they are done cooking they both eat two.

Boss puts the head in the oven to make it even more crispy and he also cooks the cut bodies because Boss looks like pork maybe he was cooking everything Noeul says to him and he happily follows because he is so insane at Noeul.

Later they came back and saw their teammate and Barcode's brother having fun.

"Fuck shit what happened here?!" Nunew asked and they went to see Boss and Noeul.

"What happened here? Can you please explain to me Nong'Boss?!" Barcode asked Boss.

"My Bloody Queen is hungry, so I cooked for him," Boss happily told Barcode.

"Shit, I heard your twin brother called Nouel my bloody queen and who are you?" James tells Barcode that he is naked with blood on his body.

"I'm his bloody bunny, Come on, I cooked for all of you," Boss tells James to shake his head.

"Fucking shit the sex drugs of Peat, They might have eaten or smelled but I think they mixed drugs with their food," said Nunew as he saw the food and drink in the living room.

"Is my twin brother taking sex drugs and they are too," an angry Barcode said to Noeul as Barcode wiped Boss's face.

"Yes, It's so beautiful my bloody bunny is so hot, then there was nothing in our conversation that we couldn't have sex with them, we just talked about that we wouldn't kill them, So I still pay for our agreement Barcode. Look at him because he's sexy especially his yummy abs and cock. Don't look at me like that, I just want to have sex with him. And my experience with him is at a different level. Imagine Barcode now that he is so hot so that Peat's sex drugs are not influenced." Noeul said to Barcode and Boss pulled Barcode away and Noeul tasted his cook.

Boss pulled out the head that was in the oven.

"Boss, what did you cook for Nouel?" Nunew asked and Boss said "London Broil with Herb Butter, California Grilled Chicken, Pineapple Jalapeño Grilled Pork Tenderloin," Barcode just cussed at what Boss said.

"Nong'Boss don't you know that person you cooked for?" Net asked and he just smiled.

"Snow, you can't talk to him politely. Do you see that he is under the influence of Peat's sex drugs and so are the rest of your brothers? It's a good thing you went with us," James said while Boss was happy that Noeul was serving food.

"Boss calls everyone else right now and you get dressed," Barcode says but Boss just ignores him.

"Mother fucker can I kill him! " Barcode said to Jeff as he grabbed his gun.

"Calm down," Zee tells Barcode while Boss will eat James's food.

"Fuck other kinds of drugs make them lose control and they can't remember what they are doing, when they wake up tomorrow Fuck, Peat's sex drugs are different. It is good that you come with us but you will be like them." Nunew told Zee as Boss slipped under the table.

"Is there a lot of Peat sex drugs like this?" Net said to James and he kissed Net.

"My baby Snow, Peat has many types of sex drugs for you to be a potion when you taste. Remember this for us seven, Peat is the Slow Loris. Fuck, your brother is right to worry. We thought they were okay. Let's leave it at that. I thought P'Max and the rest of you were already researching. You have forgotten that we are The Chaser. So you are safer with me than Peat because I will not use sex drugs on you anymore. I want you to remember when we have sex," James told Net as he held both cheeks.