Chapter 16

Dean is one of the assassins and he is in a different group, along with Dean, among the children kidnapped by Madam Wang to become professional assassins.

Dean a man walking down a street in Khao San who resembled a Zee. Dean walked up to him, are you Zee? And when the man did not answer, pulled out his handgun and shot him in the head. Then he called Madam Wang that he was dead Zee on the next day Dean learned from reading the newspapers that the man he killed was Wei, who just happened to look like Zee and didn't answer his question because he spoke no Thai. He knew Madam Wang was disappointed with him. Hope to give him another chance. Later he heard a call to his name as he opened the door and Morrigan shot him in the head nine times when he answered.

Nyx is Dean's colleague and he is the one who is behind the assassination of Boss. Nyx who plots to kidnap Boss is gunned down by Whiro after being invited to go out for some drinks at a local bar. Nyx was one of Whiro's friends, and they talk about Madam Wang. Whiro said when she finds someone is no longer useful she just gets rid of him.

Paul was ordered by Madam Wang to kill Net. They have a plan on how to kill Net.

The apartment where Paul and Michel, a friend of Aita, arrived at Paul's apartment with the gift of a TV and the videotape sex scandal of Madam Wang, after Aita left the building, he used a remote control to detonate the bomb he had planted inside the TV. The explosion killed Paul, Intouch, Louis, and two other associates and knocked a huge hole in the apartment building.

Ralph was assigned to kill Fort and Peat's family, he didn't know that the chaser had killed his groupmate and he would be the next to die.

In the afternoon Raph was at the Sidewalk Café, drinking coffee and watching the Brazil vs. Korea football match on the café's television. At about 1 p.m. Achlys walked into the café, dressed as a construction worker and wearing a dusk mask and a blonde wig. Achlys walked up to Ralph from behind, pulled out a handgun, and shot him four times in the head and once in the neck.

Persephone did what the client ordered first and then Ace was assigned to kill her family and Max.

He will not let anything happen to Max, he is the only one who has rights over Max.

Persephone killed Vira, a politician and a member of the state's underworld. Persephone started the trend of clearing AK-47 and Carbine magazines by spreading bullets on his target and also he killed Ace On behalf of his family and shot Ace in his apartment.

Dagda and Hades personally killed and assisted in the murders of the Python family who were also their colleagues.

They threw into Phayao Lake the puto cut representing all the members of the Python family.

They enjoyed sadistically torturing their target. They also participated in kidnappings of members of the Family Viperidae where they brutally tortured the kidnapped them. They eliminated traces of them by grinding the victim's body parts in a meat grinder.

"Morrigan said, let's meet at Pistol's office," Hades said as they got into the Porsche 718 Cayman

"I want to know the whole truth of what happened to us, why we don't remember anything, and what we do remember is just a big lie." Hades took Dagda's hand.

They were in leather jackets and they were riding other sports cars and they went to Zee's office. When they entered, they were told that they had been looking for Zee to find them.

"Are you a surprise pistol? I told you one day, I was going to see you," Hades smiled and hugged Zee and then kissed Hades on both cheeks.

"Are you wondering why we are here? Besides our partnerships. Because we found out late that you are Dagda's older brother. Are you happy?" Hades said and Zee couldn't stop hugging Dagda.