Chapter 4

They drank the wine Achlys made.

"It's better for us to just shoot them, or we just hunt them down, It's better to just let them eat my baby tiger, It's good for us to do what we want with our prey," Dagda said as he poured wine for Morrigan.

"This is Whiro's client profile as well as our prey," Morrigan handed Whiro the iPhone tablet.

"Thanks," Whiro said and they had finished they entered their room.

Whiro was awake because he thought she was going to cook his target.

So he knocked on Dagda in his room and when he opened it he was naked, and it was normal for them

"Dagda go with me hunting," Whiro said

"How many have you had?" While Dagda was feeding his pet tiger.

"I'm about four," Whiro said as he counted on his hand.

"Okay I'll just get dressed," Dagda and dressed in front of him

After getting dressed they both go down. Then they dressed and said goodbye to hunting. They have brought with them hunting.

Persephone had just finished the shooting range when he met them so he asked them "Where are you going?"

"Hunting I'll go with Whiro," Dagda said.

"I feel like I want to hunt too," Persephone said and it went along with their hunting too.

They ride in the green car uaUaz Hunter019. They were wandering around and they saw men and women walking and no one was saying that the two of them were talking about their prey. They rode in the uaUaz Hunter019 and were followed by two men and they did the same. When they were home Whiro slipped on his butcher knife's food processing.

Whiro sang one by one and with the help of Dagda and Persephone.

Left his prey and the process took a long time and Dagda became his assistant.

The other parts of the body are grinding and the rest of the body she boiled and made grease then she put it in the fridge and he was fine.

Then he went to Achlys's room

Achlys asks for your organic ingredients for my dinner Whiro says to Achlys.

"It's okay you are close," Achlys said and he went up to his room he looked at all his targets and their chief gave him many.

It's different politics and another business he has to kill.

"I was lucky to go to the club tomorrow because here is my prey so I'm ready to wear it," Whiro said.

In his computer room, Morrigan has already created hypnosis apps with the idea that they can watch the ring.

The hypnosis apps made by Morrigan are a game, but they don't notice that it's a trigger that you only have two options: you die or you kill yourself.

Since the download, many have fallen prey to the apps made by Morrigan.

Symptoms of playing the hypnosis game are excessive sleepiness and respiratory depression. But its most distressing symptom is raw, crusty skin ulcers that spread out from injecting. dangerously slow heart rate and large open skin wounds like ulcers and abscesses.

Morrigan's hypnosis apps are an epidemic.

Morrigan also knows that they are always watched by Madam Wang.
Wang's system all Madam Wang knew was that he was always on the computer monitor but Madam Wang didn't know he was doing artificial intelligence because Morrigan knew what Madam Wang thought of him as a perfect creation.