Chapter 2

Aita is the Hooded Pitohui of the chaser because innocent-looking and has a beautiful voice however he is dangerous when he enters a full-on 'attack' mode

Aita while a psychologist contemplating a career in law and politics, Aita began to work at Bangkok's crisis center, taking telephone calls from those at risk of suicide, or facing other emotional difficulties. While learning that such a notorious hitman also helped to save lives came. the crisis center hotline might have given Aita insight into the kinds of messages vulnerable people needed to hear to be persuaded.

Madam Wang used Aita on many occasions to commit murders. Madam Wang sent Aita to silence an informer at the client's request. Aita stabbed the informer in the torso with both knives and then broke off blades in the victim's body. Aita later presented the handles to Madam Wang, who mounted them on a plaque and hung it up in his office.

He was on his way home when Madam Wang told him that Samuel was dead.

There was no expression on his face as Madam Wang stared at him.

He knew that Madam Wang was just testing him to see what his reaction would be when he found out that Samuel was dead.

He already knows Madam Wang, he knows her moves and if he gets trapped in her fake concerns. He knows that when he shows emotion, he will be like Samuel.

"You can leave," Madam Wang ordered him and he bowed before leaving.

He even saw Persephone with documents. The two of them just looked at each other as he went to Madam Wang's office while she was riding the elevator.

He knew that Madam Wang was still watching him even though he was already in the elevator.

He was in the parking area when he found a text from Dagda about Samuel's whereabouts. He immediately got into his McLaren Speedtail.

Persephone is the Wolverine of The Chaser because of his attitude, he doesn't fear much larger than him

Persephone is the Wolverine of The Chaser because of his attitude, he doesn't fear much larger than him. don't underestimate his brute strength.

Persephone gets to work early and starts by taking off his suit jacket like a normal office worker. works for a metal fabrication company. He wanders around his office area and takes note of the caller extension list. Matthew and Bob arrive at work, and he comments on how he's already used to the salary man's life. Their interaction is interrupted by a call to Matthew, which he purposely doesn't pick up.