Chapter 25

The next day, Net and Jeff are in the computer room, Jeff is helping Net when it comes to computer programmers/hackers.

Using satellite tracking, the support staff relays Madam Wang's movements to the two agents, who follow on foot. When Madam Wang went to the gallery exhibit, the agents followed by car, again guided by their backup staff.

Meanwhile, And DIS headquarters. Fort questions the mother and son who suffered an attempted kidnapping. The mother describes being out shopping when she was distracted by a woman searching for her lost child the same tactic used to kidnap the other children. With royal thai police help, the mother searched desperately for her son, calling his name, when a car suddenly stopped in front of her and her son was tossed out.

The mother did not see the kidnapper's face but recalls the female accomplice was young, likely in her thirties. Boss questions the little boy, who reveals the getaway driver wasn't an old man, and that gets everyone's attention. Fort shows the boy a series of police sketches, and the boy picks out the drawing of Wesley, the now-teenager who was kidnapped eight years ago.

It is remembered that Wesley is Fort and Boss, this is one of the new leaders of the assassins.

Fort called Barcode about the new kidnapping case.

"Perhaps P'Max told you that the new assassins today have serial numbers and they have mini microchips in their napes. They are not like us who have time bombs inside their bodies. I will help you and I promise you that the kids will be okay. We and Peat will take care of them just give us one day after I call you and bring your back up," Fort thanked Barcode.

Barcode has started and he is also with Peat he tells him to bring sleeping pills because they are going to save some children.

Afterward, Boss comforts Wesley's mom, telling him not to blame herself. He reassures her that Wesley must be doing everything he can to return to her. Breaking into tears, Wesley's mom confesses that she's just so happy that her son is alive.

Boss didn't say Wesley was a professional hitman. Don't want to add to its sadness.

Meanwhile, Barcode gets on the phone immediately and doesn't see a gloved figure approaching from behind, a heavy object in hand. The assailant gets away in the same silver van, well before Barcode and Peat arrive. As they search the premises, Barcode opens the door to a seemingly empty room, but he's horrified to find a pool of blood around his feet. Hidden behind the door, he discovers the director's body.

Barcode calls Fort that they discovered someone dead and they apologize because the former caught them.

"Jeff, what's the news?" asked Peat and Jeff uncovers extensive records of the continuous abuse suffered by the siblings, and one occasion where they were abandoned at an amusement park. It's clear to them that the siblings are playing out their own experiences of abuse and abandonment on the kidnapped children, which is what Madam Wang wants to bring out by kidnapping children like Wesly.

"He brainwashed the children after he finished the torture, where are Wesly and his other colleagues now?" Jeff asked where is Wesly's next location.

Meanwhile, Boss and Fort reach the address, but no one answers the doorbell, Boss leaps over the wall. But as soon as they enter the house, they're met by Jang. Fort shows his badge and they come in to investigate. They immediately find a large collection of framed photos of children.

Jang remains unflipped, and Fort wonders why someone with Animal Welfare would have no pets whatsoever. Boss asks where the children are, and Jang tells them that they're out with their mother.

Suddenly, Jang dives for his toolbox. But Fort is faster to the draw and Jang finds a gun pointed at him. Jang lowers his makeshift weapon, and Fort asks him again where the children are. With a nervous laugh, Jang just asks if they have a warrant.