Chapter 19

"Nong'Nunew is it okay to leave them there?" Zee asked Nunew.

"No, but that's why your brothers had trouble. Do you think that what happened to you and your brothers will happen again," Nunew kissed Zee's hand and apologized.

"That accident happened to us," Zee said to Nunew.

"You know, Pistol, I have one word and I keep my promise. It's also our fault that we didn't tell you immediately what you should avoid." Nunew said as they fixed the car.

"You guys are talking seriously," James said to Nunew.

"Nong'Barcode made pizza," Net said as he put down the pizza and soda.

"Let's share snow," he took a pizza.

"You just hate it," James just ignored it.

"Snow is cold to me," James said cutely to Nunew.

"Have the two of you built your car yet?" Nunew asked and James said not yet.

Meanwhile, in the living room, they are their partner.

They thought Nat was their predator and Max was their prey while they were eating, one by one they lost consciousness.

They have begun to strip off.

They are precum and they are always fun they moan when Barcode's brothers wake up, and they start having sex.

They start their sex partner.

After that, Peat and Fort
start their sex in the living room.

"Hello, again Mr.Aconite," Peat said as Fort woke up and kissed him both. Fort and Peat sit facing each other with Peat's legs wrapped around the other's. Then Fort bit her nipple.

Fort still sucked it in his nipple.

Later Peat knelt and Fort inserted his cock into his ass.

Later on the couch, they were sitting they stood up he smirked at Fort's cock and it was precum. Then Fort stays on the floor and Fort licks his cock and he feels the warmth of his saliva. He also sees other group mates he also enjoys.

"Mr. Aconite you're hot," he kissed him. "My poison ivy," as he bit his ear. Later both standing behind the wall.

Peat bends over at the waist and Fort enters Peat from behind.

Meanwhile, Nat and Max have a wild affair in their living room.

Max sits legs bent leaning back on his hands and forearms. He does the same and then inches toward him until he makes contact. He slides ice cubes down his chest and lets the cold water collect at the base of his pelvis.

Later the two changed positions.

Max enters Nat from the missionary position and then slides his chest and legs off his body so his pelvis is in the same location but his limbs form an X with his.

"My Boning knife did you enjoy having me torture you before?" Nat asked Max while Nat was holding a knife.

"Yes, Hwando, please !! more !!" It tells her as he slices Max in his chest.

"Hwando, I don't want that other name you mean my boning knife," Nat said and slapped his cheek but Max was still happy when he hurt his face.

"Who am I ?" Nat asked Max.

"My Hwando, "Max kisses Nat now Max is on top of him.

"Who am I?" Max asked Nat again and this was the one holding the knife and wounding his collarbone Max smiled at him.