Chapter 10

The next morning Persephone looked like an office worker.

He was too lazy to come in and he needed to. He also wants to know who is treating them besides Madam Wang

His next target is a retired general. In the middle of the night, Persephone cut his target's telephone line with a knife and broke into his home by removing a glass pane from his doors. He checked the house for the occupant's room by room. When Persephone entered his bedroom, he awoke and screamed. Persephone shot him in the face from close range with a .45 caliber handgun, fatally wounding him. He covered his body with a blanket, recovered the expelled casing from the hollow-point bullet that killed him, and he immediately left when Hades called at the airport and asked what he wanted to do.

In the afternoon Achlys shot and killed Clark, a gangster with whom he had a dispute, and attempted to dispose of the body by burning it and burying it under chicken fertilizer in the woods. He left and went straight to his flower shop.

Dagda and Whiro have arrived then he closed his flower shop and they went to the basement of Achlys's flower shop.

"Thanks, Achlys it's a nice human skull flower you made Achlys," Achlys smiled.

They discussed the test of new assassins. Achlys said he brought one of the new assassins. He will do it before fertilizing his plants, plants, and flowers.

"I forgot it was you ordering flowers for Morrigan," Achlys said.

"It's okay and I said earlier when it was delicious when we ate Morrigan pure organics and fresh ones they prepared," Dagda said.

"You know what fresh fish sushi they use," Dagda said.

"I haven't tried that yet so let's do some research on sushi, Achlys goes with Dagda," Whiro said

"Okay let's take Morrigan too," Achlys told them.

"Morrigan won't be able to come with an assignment," Dagda told Achlys.

"That's fine I'll just close this shop," Achlys had closed his flower shop and had just ridden in his Yamaha SZ motorcycle and Dagda had ridden the customized car.

They took food trips and sushi restaurants and went to places with me and many people.

Achlys and Dagda help Whiro but try to make the mistake.

They just cut the living body into a seductive injection so that it would not feel like they cut him.

"Achlys what's so wrong?" Whiro asked who had just flown out because he didn't know what was wrong with them all following the instructions but still not okay.

"I know the sushi chef has a license so you can enroll," Dagda said.

"I'm going to enroll," Whiro said.

"Achlys what are you thinking?"  Achlys that it's deep inside.

"I just thought the knife they were using was different from the one we used so we ordered the same for them," Achlys told Dagda.

"You're right it's not a sushi knife," he looked at everything they used so they bought a different kind of knife.

They started using all the knives and Whiro asked Achlys of his plants because he would use the spice.

Food testing also makes them better than before.

They cooked their prey's body and cooked it with spices and they looked at their work and they commented on each other.

"It's like we're on the menu," Achlys told them as they tasted what they had prepared.

"Let's do food testing with people so we know what they want and will be our best-seller," Dagda was cleaning up what they were eating.