Chapter 28

Nat remembered something when he went to one of his parents' business partners and when he looked at a painting he remembered something from when he was young and there in his memories was Madam Wang who is also one of his parents' business partners.

He remembered that he was playing with one of Madam Wang's children.

Nat is troubled by these flashbacks but keeps his emotions under control. He still has a mission to complete. Now he remembers that he was also an accomplice in kidnapping him.

That's another thing that messes up his brain when he thinks about Max. His colleagues say that he's in love with Max.

He just doesn't want someone else to take Max away, but that doesn't mean he loves Max.

That's another one of the things he remembers about Max who is already one of Madam Wang's favorites and he doesn't know if he's about to visit her because she didn't just call him but Max just to have sex.

He wanted to put a pillow on Madam Wang's face so that she would just die and he would follow Max but he thought that he and his teammate were talking so that was not possible.

He didn't want to think about that anymore and he especially remembered that his parents also knew Madam Wang.

Just then the Business partner of his parents arrives, and thanks them for saving his life.

He only answered with a nod and a modest smile. after that, he said goodbye to leave here.

After Nat left, his secretary spoke.

They are developing a nuclear weapons program and want to keep it a secret from the US. He was one of the people who established the criminal world of Madam Wang to oversee this nuclear program and he was the one who suggested to Madam that the children were kidnapped to be assassinated.

The next day, a brooding Nat goes to a bar he replays his memories of his parents and when he was kidnapped. lost in thought, when suddenly Max arrives. He asked if he was okay and Nat asked Max out on a date.

"Nong" he immediately kissed Max so he wouldn't speak.

"P'Max, don't worry, I won't kill him even if I imagine that I'm strangling his neck. Fuck why did I promise you now I can't do what I want!" Max held her hand to calm her down. When he calmed down, he touched Max's cheek.

"P'Max, you are one of the reasons why I can't kill them, including Madam Wang. You said it was your mission to have sex with Madam Wang, okay, have sex, I don't care, just don't fall in love with her," he sighed. Max just said that Nat shouldn't watch too many Lakorns because of what he thinks.

In Madam Wang's mansion, Madam Wang takes care of many things, one of which is her illegal business. Sang comes in and informs Madam Wang that the alliance wants to see her.

The minor and main family of his organization were there, they were concerned about the case of ambushing his alliances and following their businesses.

Madam Wang doesn't want to argue anymore and she doesn't want anyone to question her behavior so she shoots anyone who doesn't like being her boss.

While Fort and Boss were at the adoption house, one of the managers of the adoption house saw them and pretended to be interested in adopting children.

They happily greeted them took care of them and said that they had chosen someone to adopt.

They will just come back to complete their requirements so they can adopt the children.

When they leave, The Father calls up a mysterious person and informs him that Boss and Fort had visited.

In the evening, Boss and Fort found out that the orphanage had already been found, but the children were safe, but not the other personnel of the orphanage.

Meanwhile, Madam Wang found out that her staff is gone and that her uncle runs an adoption house that is one of the human trafficking houses that Madam Wang owns.

"They are pests in my life, call the others our assassins right now, when are they going to disappear? They have to follow their brother Zee!" while pointing the gun at one of his capos.

Meanwhile, James and Noeul are also at the orphanage where Boss and Net are.

12:30 pm From a window on the sixth floor of the depository building, James, using a mail-order rifle, fired three shots that killed Madam Wang's Uncle. while Noeul is in charge of Madam Wang's uncle's other staff.

Net and Boss stakeout together with Fort as well as their team but they didn't prepare for an ambush to happen.

They have been caught but their main target is dead and they rescue children from the orphanage.

The next morning Jeff learned that the president Ben was to attend an evening performance of the comedy Ford's Theater in Bangkok. He would kill Ben. About 7:00 pm Jeff entered the deserted theater, where he tampered with the outer door of the VVIP room so that it could be jammed shut from the inside. He returned during the play's third act to find Ben and his guests unguarded.
Entering the room, Jeff drew a silencer and shot Ben through the back of the head as well as his colleagues.

Jeff called Barcode that he was done with his mission and casually left the VVIP.

Guests are unaware that a crime is taking place because they are enjoying the show.

Barcode was with Nunew because they were worried about the involvement in all the businesses of Madam Wang's business partners and the assassination of all of Madam Wang's colleagues.

It's still a secret from Barcode's brothers that they are the ones responsible for why his brothers are not getting any suspects because they are already killing them.

It's just a sideline that they say that they will help rescue all the children kidnapped by Madam Wang.

They don't know how long they can hide it from their family, especially from Barcode's siblings.