Chapter 15

Dagda was at Don Mueang International Airport and immediately called Morrigan that he was in Bangkok. He also informed me that he will go to Madam Wang first because he will report first.

He brings a lot of love to his members. Even if he doesn't want to report, he has to. Madam Wang's blood is a little warm towards them because of Zee.

Madam Wang caught some rats in her organization and ordered them to kill him in front of her so they did it effortlessly.

He still remembers what Madam Wang said to them. "My perfect creation," as the knife hit his neck.

They noticed that Madam Wang was too obsessed with them, especially with him.

He was in the company now and he went to the Chairman's office where Madam Wang was there.

"My perfect doll," Madam Wang hugged him.

He reported that what he was asking him to do was done. He was ordered to undress and he did.

Madam Wang looked at his naked body and ordered him to kiss her and he did.

Madam Wang ordered him to have sex with her. He obeyed Madam Wang's order.

He was irritated by her moan but he had to do it. He knew he would be upset with Morrigan when he returned to the mansion.

Before they had climaxed, Dagda put Madam Wang to sleep.

He made sure he was asleep and left immediately. He even caught Persephone in the elevator and Kai (Max)

"Dagda, you still have lipstick on," Dagda cussed.

"Shit, her perfume is still clinging to my clothes." he took off his clothes and ordered Kai (Max) to change his clothes, he immediately followed and they changed their clothes.

Kai (Max) saw Dagda's body with many scars all over his body when Persephone covered his eyes.

"Don't look or else I will kill you," Persephone whispered to him.

Dagda(Barcode) spoke in another language while he was talking to Persephone(Nat) even though Kai(Max) didn't understand, he felt he was the one they were talking about.

"Let's go home together, I have your matches in my car," Dagda finished getting dressed and Persephone removed his hand from Kai's (Max) eyes.

"I paid for your clothes," Dagda(Barcode) gave him ten thousand bhat

Persephone just took his bag and went home with Dagda.

They are already riding in the BMW M2 Competition. When they arrived at the mansion, they were immediately greeted by their members and Dagda gave them the greeting cards he had brought.

"Dagda," Morrigan pulled him away and it was important to tell him.

"What is Morrigan?" Dagda just looks at him takes a lollipop and gives it to him.

He already knew they were talking seriously.

"Look at this you remember it was the one who chased after you and called you Barcode," Morrigan said seriously as she reached for the files containing information about the older woman chasing them.

Dagda looked and read every bit of him and he saw that his face was kidnapped and he was with them.

Morrigan as he finished reading it has a headache and he suddenly blocks out.

Dagda just woke up around him and Morrigan helped him sit up.

"What do you plan Dagda?" Hades asked while giving his water.