Chapter 8

One of them is to kill Madam Wang's alliances who are also mafia leaders and the others are influential people and some of them are corrupt politicians and high officials of the country.

First on their list is Mew who is a drug lord and client of one of their colleagues.

Mew invited Fred to Hotel claiming he would provide him with Alan's whereabouts. Fred arrived at the hotel and in the evening entered the hotel bar to meet Eric. He was seated at one table with them. All but one of Fred's bodyguards remained outside in their cars and the only one who entered the bar together with Fred and Eric was quietly taken aside by Mew's people. Several minutes later Hades entered the bar and started shooting at Eric and Fred with a semi-automatic pistol. Fred dropped dead on the spot, but Eric survived despite being hit five times. Mew and his gang members were also killed by Hades and his guns in one of the flower pots in front of the hotel and fled. Eric was rushed to the hospital where doctors saved his life. Hades used a ladder to climb up the roof of the hospital. He then walked closer to Eric's room and started shooting at him through the window. Eric died after being hit five times in his head.

The real plan was to kill only Eric and Fred and Mew was not included but that was not followed because Hades also killed Mew.

Meanwhile, in another part of Bangkok, Dagda placed the explosives underneath the concrete tiling of the narrow pavement leading to the tennis courts where Dindin was known to cross. The device was remotely detonated at the very moment Dindin was above. Pieces of human tissue were collected by the police from a radius of 160 meters and the blast created a hole several meters deep.

Dindin is one of Madam Wang's business partners in her illegal businesses.

Aita and Persephone are in Phuket because one of Madam Wang's alliances is here.

Aita and Persephone stormed out of the van and opened fire from their submachine guns at Royce and his bodyguard as they entered Royce's car. Both were dead at the scene. Persephone and Aita then detonated the van and escaped in another car that was later found charred in a forest.

Achlys assassinated the mafia boss. Morrigan placed the explosives underneath a Fiat vehicle parked outside in the street. The device exploded when the target was nearby, killing not only him but also his bodyguard.

Morrigan used a hidden camera to record Chan's patterns of behavior and constructed a door overhang to hide the explosive. An equivalent of 2 or 3 kilograms of TNT was magnetically attached next to the back entrance to Chan. Morrigan remotely detonated the explosive device at about 1 p.m. when Chan approached the door accompanied by his bodyguards. The explosion was so powerful that the whole wall collapsed on Chan. He and his two bodyguards died instantly.

Last, Whiro enjoyed sadistically torturing his target a politician. Whiro broke his bones with a hammer and then burned the rest of his body with acid.

He read their message in the GC (group chat) that they were done and they were going to send the severed heads to Madam Wang.

Whiro called his groupmate who showed that he was done as well as he showed that half of his body was ready.

"Alright, I'll see you later at home," Whiro said and ended the call.

He put your head in a box wrapped it in a gift wrap and pretended to be a delivery raider.

In the middle of Madam Wang's meeting, she did not expect that the contents of the box were the heads of her alliance.

She has an enemy she can't see. Who betrays them? She has many enemies, who are they?

She knows who among them wants to overthrow her as well as the secrets of his life.