Chapter 7

In Achlys' basement, they have just finished cutting up the bodies and removing the internal organs of the loan sharks that are now their prey.

"I called Persephone, she's on her way," she hugged Achlys' back and then kissed Achlys' left nick.

"Whiro, what's a good box for them?" Achlys turned around as Whiro pointed to the flower box and then bit very gently on Achlys's bottom lips.

They kiss, and stick your tongue in and out of their mouth at a quick pace.
Achlys took off Whiro's clothes and Whiro also took off Achlys's clothes.

"Ah Fuck," Achlys stands and picks up Whiro, who wraps his arms around Achlys's neck for support. Achlys then enters Whiro from this, holding Whiro's thighs in his arms to support Whiro's hips against his pelvis. For extra support while thrusting, put Whiro's back against a wall or other solid structure.

"Am I bothering you?" while they were in the middle of sex when Persephone came.

"Fuck! What are you waiting for there, don't hang me Achlys!" Achlys smirked then continued what they were doing.

"Okay," Persephone approached them and kissed Achlys.

They are standing, and Persephone will be giving and receiving the action. First, he bent over at a 90-degree angle. Then, he should take Whiro's dick into his mouth while Persephone puts his dick in his. Both of them on the sides get to watch it all.

Meantime, They were meeting with their children at Madam Wang's house.

They talk a lot about their meetings and their children's achievement.

"They just have to be perfect because our family can imagine what other people can say to me that our children are not perfect. It's our trophy," Madam Wang said to them and they agreed with what Madam Wang said.

Madam Wang's children came and rushed to their room.

"We are so lucky to have our children unlike others that they are destroying their parents' image," She tells them and they drink tea.

"Not only do our children have to be our husbands, but they also have to be perfect because no matter what luxuries they provide, we must also help them and their wives shape them," Madam Wang told them and they nodded.

Many of them talked and invited one of them to watch his son's recital and they also gave gifts to one another.

Later they left. She went to her study room.

That was not the case but now she has a perfect husband and perfect children.

They do not know how much Madam Wang is with them because they are also included in her works.

She even remembers that she caught her husband with a mistress she killed her and her husband microchipped it and now it is just like a puppet following her.

Her husband's mistress is her ancestor and whoever finds her husband's mistress is also killed by her.

So did her children who thought she was useless and also equipped them with a microchip and now they are just robots being programmed to do what she wants them to do.

She already has a perfect family, she no longer has problems with her family.

Meanwhile, there is a new case holding Fort and Boss.

The decomposed body of a man was found in a van parked just blocks away from his home in Phuket. His body suffered stab wounds to the chest and was decapitated. His head was never found. When someone called them that the victim had been stabbed thirteen times and her skull crushed before being wrapped in a blanket and hidden in the basement.