Chapter 23

Meanwhile at Barcode's parent's house.

They will protect Barcode's parents.

Whatever type of weapon they use and
they are busy killing their former comrades who are now their prey.

After all, many bodies were scattered inside Barcode's parents' house.

They put Barcode's parents in a blindfold and a headset telling them not to leave.

Keep them in the safe and do not remove their blindfold and headset.

Barcode arrived and they saw Nat sitting there smoking it.

"Yehey!" At the same time, he raised his hand to them.

"Your parents are in a safe place," Peat said as his face and body were covered in blood.

"Yes, they are in our identification," Fort told Peat.

"What you want them to do is take care of my date?" Noeul told them.

"Nothing," Boss said.

"I'm leaving," he looks at Boss, and then he goes upstairs.

"Barcode they were going to make Zen of your previous assignment but we got him first," Nunew said seriously.

"Jeff is going to go where my ex-client is and I'm going to kill him, Other than that he and his spy died in Max's group," Barcode told Jeff seriously.

"We will help," Zee told them.

"If you want to dispose of them you will take care of them unless we leave here," Nat seriously ordered them.

"Are you okay?" as he touched Barcode's face with still blood.

"Yes, and I remember that other detail of my memories," Barcode said holding Jeff's hand as he held his cheek.

"I'm fine," he said and then he kissed him on the forehead.

"Maybe we should tell their relatives that they have nothing to wait for," James said seriously as she removed the knife from the body of his former colleague.

"I want to see my parents I want to make sure they're okay," James said seriously as he cleaned his knife.

"Are they in a hurry to kill us? I can tell who they are assassins, Are you sure? Our parents are okay, Otherwise, I'll take that arm and part of the leg of your brother I can't help but notice the others. Then I'll have you so I'll take you," Nunew told Zee.

"That's right let's go out here right now and let's just take the ones, Noeul, I want you to cook and Barcode, I want them to display their heads so I'm bored," Nat stood up and patted the knife on their former colleague's chest went off, and went up.

"Nong'Nat !" Max shouted at Nat, So it was decided to take it to the morgue of all of Max's acquaintances and leave it with their parents.

They went to Jeff's parents and their group mates too

They went to their Jeff home but they are only temporary because they also reach out to other families of their group mates.

"Are you all right?" Peat asked his eyes wide open as Jeff saw his family and Jeff introduced them to Barcode.

"I'm okay I'm just happy to see my family," Jeff told Peat

Peat said he hoped the others would see their families and promise. Barcode's brothers that their families would be protected.

They just couldn't convince Nat because they just lost. Then he threw Max a knife and just rubbed it on the cheek.

"Nat stop playing," Barcode and Nat would have thrown the knife in his hand if Barcode had lost the knife.