Chapter 5

Hades and Aita are here on a mission to kill the general.

Hades breaks the guard's neck and also takes a picture as Aita is about to start he turns around the necks of the police and of course, all the guards in the office general are dead.

They think the general is just a decoy.

They fought another agent until they escaped when they realized that they were all planned. The other agent heads to the old railroad warehouse. The agents storm in and disperse in search of their quarry, and they can take out a few of them individually. They are still strong and fast and use their benefit of surprise.

Fort spots him and follows while firing his gun at Aita, who ducks out of the way. They launch themselves at the fort for a brief hand-to-hand struggle, and then they draw their weapons simultaneously at each other.

Hades calls Morrigan home and asks me where the shortcut is.

"Shit! They knew we were coming," as Aita drove.

"Yes, our two clients set us up!" Aita drives and he shoots those who follow them.

"Aita one turn left then go right third," Aita followed Morrigan and he could just see in the side mirror the car that was chasing them.

They went to the short cut and they exchanged robotics that Morrigan had just done and now the decoys are being chased by the police as they go to their two clients to set them up.

"I'm going to kill our two clients and I'll cook them at Whiro, Morrigan you find our client ASAP!" Hades said to Morrigan mercifully relieved that they had escaped their pursuers with Morrigan's help.

They also found their client killed them and placed them in the body bag as well as their true general prey that they also found so they now give them both Achlys and Whiro.

"Is she just pretending that Madam Wang is just stupid or does she want us to be like Samuel because she doesn't even notice that she sabotages us," Aita said as he watched the side mirror with their two prey and two of their clients.

"She did not pretend that she was getting older so she didn't realize that there were many traitors around her and she didn't even notice that she was a 24/7 monitor by Morrigan and be sure I'm done with Morrigan's way of doing everything," Hades said, they sent Morrigan bombers to the police with their decoy.

"Do you think it's up to us to make it seem like I know that someone has been a traitor to us? Since all the police department have always been aware of us, Now that we are good we have escaped and are just dead as they are," Aita said as they entered the gate of their house.

"What happened ?" Persephone asked as he was just finishing yoga.

"We just killed our clients and our prey," Hades said while still having blood on their clothes and face.

"Wow there is another traitor and we all want to lose if we change the chief, I thought Madam Wang was the only traitor, but there was also backstabbing on her. We were together there, and I remember her experience of eating Whiro's cooking. Has she not yet realized that when she parties, something is missing from her alliances her capos, or her staff? It's just that she's not interested in those who don't benefit her." Persephone said as he opened the body bag and licked the soap in the face of one of their clients.

"She has a lot in exchange, doesn't she have a new apprentice on the island where we grew up? Besides, she has a lot of money so she doesn't even realize that we are taking money from her. She doesn't know that we are parasites in her life that she doesn't know," Aita said and Persephone even took a selfie.