7 Minutes of Heaven (Part 2)

We got out of the car and walked into the gigantic house. There was people everywhere dancing to the loud music. It reeked of marijuana and sweat. We all immediately go to the bar area and get a cup.

"WHO'S READY TO PARTY BITCHES?" Lauren screams.

"TURN UP." Dinah yells.

"I'll be back y'all." Victoria says, looking in a certain direction.

She kisses my lips and then goes over to Ariana, Nicki, Liz, and Courtney. My eyes fall on Ariana and she was once again with Sean. She seemed to be pretty spaced out. The girls were dancing their asses off and it was only Camila and I left.

"So are you two official or what?" Camila asks.

"No we're just vibing I guess." I answer.

"That's good. She's pretty. Personally I like her for you." Camila responds.

"Yeah I do too. So what about you and Lauren?" I ask.

"She's giving me mixed signals. The way she acts when we're alone isn't the same way she acts when we're around people. I like her, I really do but I don't know how she really feels." Mila answers.

"Well I can talk some sense into her because I know for a fact she likes you too. You know she's always been in denial about her feelings." I say.

"That she is. Now let's go dance." She says excitedly.

I take a swig from my cup and follow her to where the other girls are. Through the crowd I can see Sean and Ariana kissing and it gave me a weird feeling. I planned on having a good time and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I shouldn't care about Ariana.

________________________

Ariana's P.O.V

I was at the party hanging with my girls minus Victoria. In fact I had no clue where she was. She hasn't texted in the group chat today or showed up at Liz's house before the party like we had agreed.

"Here." Nicki says handing me a cup.

I accept it gratefully and take a sip from it. The liquid lightly burned my throat as I swallowed it. I take a look around the huge house and see many other people from school. There was people dancing and smoking everywhere. There was some boys having chugging competitions with beers off in the distance.

I look towards the entrance and see Y/N walk in with Victoria. That's strange since when were they friends. They seemed extra close and I couldn't help but think that there was something I didn't know about. Victoria wouldn't hide nothing from me, she's my best friend.

I turn my attention back to my girls and Sean since he was here as well. We were all in a conversation amongst each other. A couple minutes later, Victoria had came over.

"Hey y'all." She says.

"Girl where the fuck have you been?" Courtney asks.

"I was a little busy today." She says and I knew she was lying.

We've been friends for so long so I could tell when she was lying or not.

"Is that a hickey?" Liz asks pointing at Vic's neck.

"Now Vic don't tell me you got some dick today and ain't tell us." Nicki says.

"I ain't even get none. It was just a heated make out session." Vic responds.

Sean excused himself to go talk to his boys since he felt uncomfortable listening to this conversation.

"So who's the guy cause you never mentioned anything to us?" I ask.