Ain't Thinkin Bout You

"Bro, that's fuckin sick. Why you ain't tell me this shit sooner?" I ask Victoria as we walked into school together.

We've been spending a lot of time together but not to the point where it looks suspicious to the group. Ariana's tried talking to me every chance she got but I ignored her. She's just too far up Mac's ass for my liking. It became worse when his two week stay changed into one month.

"I don't know. We should check it out though." She said.

"Let's fucking do it." I say.

We approach everyone else and say our usual good morning hello's.

"What's up with the shades, you two?" Liz asks.

Vic and I just start giggling. We may have been somewhat high. Okay maybe not somewhat but like so damn high that our eyes were red as hell.

Ally snatches the shades off both our faces. "I'm so disappointed in you two."

Damn, coming from the mother of our group that kind of hurt me. "Why was I not invited?" Lauren asks.

"Me too dawg. They did us so dirty." Kehlani adds.

"We got more in the car." I whisper to the both of them.

The lips soon turned into small smiles. Fucking potheads.

"Did you do the math homework?" Dinah asks me.

"Of course I did it. Why, did you?" I answer.

"Nope. I seen the equations and just gave up." She says.

"Don't tell anybody I let you copy me." I say and hand her my finished work.

"You're a lifesaver." She says.

I grab my shades from Ally and put them back on face as the light started to be too much. I noticed Camila laying her head on Lauren's shoulder. I wanted to tease them but decided to let them be for the day.

I also noticed Ariana's nonstop staring. Her eyes constantly going between me and Vic. No one knew if we were still together. Hell, I didn't even know. We rarely spoke over the last week. In class it just gets awkward.

"We have another music project I heard." Normani spoke up.

"I'm tired of doing music projects." Camila huffs.

"To avoid what y'all got going on, Nic and Ari will be together. You got me sis." Chris whispers.

"You still never told me what's going between you and Onika." I whisper back.

"I'll tell you in music class." He says.

"Yo Y/N, I need to talk to you." Billie says approaching.

"I'll see y'all later. Text me." I tell Victoria.

With my attention now on Billie, we walk down the hallway away from everyone.

"What's up Pirate?" I ask.

"You call me everything else but Billie." She chuckles.

"Calling someone by their first name is lame as hell. I'm everything but lame, you know this already." I say.

"Then I have to come up with some name for you. I can't be lame." She says.

"What'd you wanna talk about?" I ask.

She takes a deep breath before telling me. "I think I'm interested in girls."

"I fucking knew you liked pussy. I could've been told you this." I reply.